C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Code P1415. Low air on driver side, and now "Check Engine" light. What's the problem?

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 07:32 PM
nv_lao93
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Code P1415. Low air on driver side, and now "Check Engine" light. What's the problem?

Lately it's been very hot here in MN (90s, humid, hazy) and we turned on the a/c in the corvette. We noticed that most of it was coming out on the passenger side, but it was really weak on the driver's side, and the center.

Now today, the "Check Engine" signal came up. It's been lighting the whole day today. We checked the manual and we didn't drive in water, nor did we change fuels.

I decided to check the DIC computer codes and I only had one that read
" 10-PCM P1415 H C "

What could be the problem? Are they related?
Old 05-25-2010, 07:39 PM
AFRob
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Here's the web site with the codes.--It'll tell you how to reset them as well. I keep a copy in the car since I get an occasional 1416.

Yours is almost half way down.

http://www.stengel.net/diccodes.htm

P1415 AIR System Bank 1

If you search, you'll find some good info.--mainly you'll be glad you have 1415 and not 1416 which is more difficult to get at.

Rob
Old 05-25-2010, 08:51 PM
nv_lao93
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AFRob
Here's the web site with the codes.--It'll tell you how to reset them as well. I keep a copy in the car since I get an occasional 1416.

Yours is almost half way down.

http://www.stengel.net/diccodes.htm

P1415 AIR System Bank 1

If you search, you'll find some good info.--mainly you'll be glad you have 1415 and not 1416 which is more difficult to get at.

Rob

do you know where i can go to fix the problem?
i've searched the forums for p1415, but only got 1416 solutions

Get notified of new replies

To Code P1415. Low air on driver side, and now "Check Engine" light. What's the problem?

Quick Reply: Code P1415. Low air on driver side, and now "Check Engine" light. What's the problem?