C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chevy General Question.

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 02:05 PM
Wayne O
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Robin Blue
What you get is a hot looking car that is fast, well made and afforadable. Forget about the organiziation.
This is one of those optical illusions.....if you stare at the photo for 30 seconds....you may notice a Corvette in the background. If the car isn't visible after 60 seconds....look-away and try it again.

________________________________________ ____________________

As far as service departments go....I owned 3 different BMWs over 20 or more years....the BMW dealership had their fair share of problems too. That's not to say I've never had decent service from a dealership (either BMW or Chevrolet) but given enough time and opportunity...they both manage to stumble.

Most people expect inept service from dealerships and from my experience....all dealerships do their best to live-up to the expectation.

There are, however, some capable service advisors, mechanics, etc. and any individual dealership....the problem is they have to work-with those that aren't very capable....they often lack coordination of effort across-the-board. You simply have to go-around the rough spots and try to find the 'right' people to deal with while still realizing the limitations inherent with the 'system.'

Quick Reply: Chevy General Question.