Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

Two piece rotors for C6 Z51

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2014, 05:22 PM
PowerLabs
Le Mans Master

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Two piece rotors for C6 Z51

These are very special: As far as I know they are the only ones of their kind ever made.
They are two piece rotors for the C6 Z51, made by GiroDisk. GiroDisk makes high end brake rotors for a lot of exotic cars, as well as Subaru STI/ Misubishi Evos, which is how I knew about the company; I had their rotors on my STI and was very impressed by their performance. When I cracked the rotors on my C6 on a 200+ MPH stop, I contacted GiroDisk for some brake rotors that would be up to the task. They already made them for the C5 and the C6 non Z06, so these prototypes were made.
They need replacement rings, which will cost $150. I can have them shipped directly to GiroDisk for the replacement if you want, or you can just purchase them from Giro Disk and replace the rings yourself.

I paid $750 for the pair, and am selling them for $250 SHIPPED anywhere in the US. They are incredibly light; much lighter than other two piece rotors out there.

Old 05-15-2014, 03:52 PM
PowerLabs
Le Mans Master

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Still Available
Old 05-15-2014, 06:50 PM
Nick_
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump for these, I work with GiroDisc and have used their applications on many race and street cars. They make a fantastic product.

Get notified of new replies

To Two piece rotors for C6 Z51

Quick Reply: Two piece rotors for C6 Z51