Sponsored by:

Beware of Exhaust on eBay

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2014, 09:04 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

Received 481 Likes on 317 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

I've got the B&B Fusion Gen 3 exhaust on my C7 and it hooked right up without any issues. I have 2" headers without cats and full 3" exhaust and surprisingly it sounds very exotic with the valves closed! I rented a Maserati convertible in South Beach when we were down there for the Heat Game 5 and they sound similar. I LOVE that exotic sound. When the valves are open, it rumbles like a rock star I need to get some vids of all of this. I don't know why some guys had issues and although I do sell those exhausts, I am not in here pushing them but merely an opinion that I am very happy with mine.
Old 09-29-2014, 09:05 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

Received 481 Likes on 317 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

This right here is a hot looking exhaust, love to hear it in person. If I didn't want to retain the valves on mine, I'd be chatting with ya

Originally Posted by vividracing
***Update*** Pricing for section 3 (catback) will be announced this week.

Well it's about time we had some roar in the shop! There really is no replacement for displacement and though all of our Agency Power exhausts draw a crowd I'm sure everyone's ears perk up at the sound of a healthy V8. The anticipation that came with witnessing this build from start to finished culminated in the biggest ear to ear grin I've had in a long time when we first fired her up. I was taking some video on my phone and on the first rev the camera shook because it startled me a little. This thing is an absolute beast in person and I have to give a huge shout out to our fabrication team for putting together such a clean, meticulously executed system. From the design to the quality to the precision and sound, this exhaust will give all the big shots a run for their money with quality materials at an affordable price. We will be offering this system in 3 sections to suit your wishes and I will be sharing details on when it will become available, price (forum members always get a little extra love there) etc. Check out the video, the snap of those downshifts are downright nasty and you thought Steve Irwin was scared of Stingrays before.... What? Too soon??

Old 09-29-2014, 09:12 PM
owc6
Team Owner

Received 4,186 Likes on 2,679 Posts

Originally Posted by nygsvert
B&B is having problems with the C7, CEL & exhaust related codes
Yes, they are.
Old 09-29-2014, 11:35 PM
WelderGuy
Burning Brakes

Received 157 Likes on 98 Posts

Are those the correct lift points?

Of course not. This picture has two on the left correctly placed.

It just amazes me that someone would buy a $70K car, then spend a couple thousand on an aftermarket exhaust, and have it installed by someone who doesn't even know how to lift the car correctly.

Last edited by WelderGuy; 09-30-2014 at 05:37 AM.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:11 AM
C7Joy
Race Director

Received 176 Likes on 157 Posts

Those blued tips are wild!
Old 09-30-2014, 09:06 AM
Style68
Instructor

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Pocket Aces
What was the seller's rating BTW?
He had 100% rating. I think he didn't know it was a bad B&B Exhaust. But he did become an ******* when I was telling him it didn't fit.
Old 09-30-2014, 09:17 AM
Greg00Coupe
Race Director

Received 1,986 Likes on 1,145 Posts

You never know where he got the exhaust. Looks to me like it was a proatype system that did not work out. I suspect that B&B did make the system and this is why they stepped up.

Years ago.... 15 or so I knew a guy who got a free Corsa system because he was dumpster diving at the Corsa plant. I knew the Corsa folks and told them this and you won't find a discarded prodatype system in their dumpster today.... of course discarded metal is recycled.

I loaned my C7 to Corsa to help them build their new system. There was a lot of experimentation by all the exhaust folks to work with the valves. I suspect this was just that a system B&B built and it was scrapped.

Glad it all worked out!!!

Quick Reply: Beware of Exhaust on eBay