Sponsored by:

Spring Mountain 7/1 -7/2

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2016, 09:26 AM
ZP2016
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Spring Mountain 7/1 -7/2

Leaving this morning for Spring Mountain. Do the cars have PDR and if so do I have to bring my own SD card or can I purchase one from them.
Old 06-30-2016, 09:57 AM
Bullet Tooth
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 70 Likes on 32 Posts

Yes, they have PDR. They do sell the SD cards there, but they are more expensive.
Old 07-01-2016, 04:10 PM
bnzvett
Advanced
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

Originally Posted by ZP2016
Leaving this morning for Spring Mountain. Do the cars have PDR and if so do I have to bring my own SD card or can I purchase one from them.
They explained the PDR system in detail on the second day, but said if you wanted to use it on the first day just ask. Make sure you mark the track finish point to get your lap times, it saves it on the card so you don't have to mark again when/if you switch cars.

They recommend that you start recording when you first get in the vehicle, before you head out on the track. Should be paying attention and listening to the instructor when you get on the track. Also you need to stop recording before you turn off the car. If not you may loose the data.

In addition to recording my session, I also recorded the ride along so I can see how its suppose to be done.

Get notified of new replies

To Spring Mountain 7/1 -7/2

Quick Reply: Spring Mountain 7/1 -7/2