C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Floor mats on new C7 - Lloyds or GM "Premium"?

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 08:21 PM
AORoads
Team Owner

Received 2,481 Likes on 1,944 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15
"In honor of jpee"

Originally Posted by vbdenny
Weather Tech. First day. Those of you who know what I know, know.
I'll take the bait : what is that you know, that 15 other posters above your post DON'T know about mats? Like that guy said way back when,

I'm all ears!

Old 11-06-2016, 08:28 PM
owc6
Team Owner

Received 4,186 Likes on 2,679 Posts

Originally Posted by AORoads
I'll take the bait : what is that you know, that 15 other posters above your post DON'T know about mats? Like that guy said way back when,

I'm all ears!

He likes plastic, and wears muddy boots in his car. ;P Kidding aside, a lot of people use them, especially in the winter, where they might be in muddy/slushy conditions. You can take them out and just hose them off, they have raised edges that help contain liquid.

They are also very hard on shoes compared to carpet.
Old 11-07-2016, 07:10 AM
JohnnyDee
Burning Brakes

Received 191 Likes on 100 Posts
2023 C7 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2022 C7 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2022 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2019 C5 of Year Finalist (performance mods)
2017 C5 of the Year Finalist

Lloyd's mats are nice but I went with the GM premium mats. The retainers on the GM mats match the color of the mats, Lloyd's do not. All Lloyd's mats have black retainers no matter what color the mats are. I tried contacting Lloyd's a couple times about this and got no response, so I went with GM.
Old 04-03-2017, 10:12 AM
RAB913
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

This is also a private sale.

I am selling a brand new (never used) set of Lloyd's Greystone (light gray) floor mats (Official GM licesnsed product) for a C7 ZO6 that I just received in the mail. I inadvertaintly bought the wrong color (my own fault) and would like to sell the ones I bought. They say ZO6 and Supercharged below ZO6. They retail from RPI Designs or Corvette Mods for $125. I'd like to get $80 for them. They are of great quality (as many of you know) and I'm just trying to recoup something from my error. Interested persons can respond here or via personal message and we can determine who pays for shipping based on final sale price. Thank you.
Old 04-03-2017, 10:18 AM
Red C8 of Jax
Safety Car

Received 1,113 Likes on 753 Posts

Originally Posted by RAB913
This is also a private sale.

I am selling a brand new (never used) set of Lloyd's Greystone (light gray) floor mats (Official GM licesnsed product) for a C7 ZO6 that I just received in the mail. I inadvertaintly bought the wrong color (my own fault) and would like to sell the ones I bought. They say ZO6 and Supercharged below ZO6. They retail from RPI Designs or Corvette Mods for $125. I'd like to get $80 for them. They are of great quality (as many of you know) and I'm just trying to recoup something from my error. Interested persons can respond here or via personal message and we can determine who pays for shipping based on final sale price. Thank you.
Great Price, you might also try Parts for Sale section of the forum. You shouldn't have any problem getting them sold.
Old 04-03-2017, 10:27 AM
RAB913
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks Red-C6 of Jax. I'll do that.
Old 04-03-2017, 03:53 PM
Rich Flores
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I recently got Lloyds through Amazon and couldn't be happier. They're awesome. The car already had the Stingray rear mat when I got it.

Quick Reply: Floor mats on new C7 - Lloyds or GM "Premium"?