C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ride Shotgun with John Hennessey in the Supercharged HPE700 C7 Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2014, 12:20 PM
Detroit Steel
CorvetteForum Editor

Received 58 Likes on 42 Posts
Default Ride Shotgun with John Hennessey in the Supercharged HPE700 C7 Corvette

If you've got about three minutes to spare, this clip is certainly time well spent for any Corvette fan.

Hell, I'm betting just about any fan of sports cars will enjoy this one.

Then again, I've grown kind of partial to the videos that the guys at Hennessey Performance put out showcasing the company's Corvette upgrades. Maybe it’s that they always leave me dreaming of sitting in the driver’s seat or wanting to ride shotgun.

This particular clip features John Hennessey himself giving a rundown on the specs for the HPE 700 package engineered for the C7. Hennessey then opens it up on the road so we can get a real sense of his team’s performance skills at work.

Read the rest and watch the video on the Corvette Forum homepage.
Old 07-08-2014, 07:25 PM
RedCarrot
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's hot! I think one of their cars made a cameo in the 2nd Hunger Games movie...
Old 07-09-2014, 12:15 AM
3 Z06ZR1
Team Owner

Received 900 Likes on 742 Posts

Originally Posted by RedCarrot
That's hot! I think one of their cars made a cameo in the 2nd Hunger Games movie...
I have about the same thing with my C7!
Old 07-09-2014, 08:22 AM
beachcomber
Drifting

Received 49 Likes on 45 Posts

Tempting....wonder how much $$$ this customer has in the build, with all the added goodies. I just might do that...!
Old 07-10-2014, 12:35 AM
shftn7
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Detroit Steel

If you've got about three minutes to spare, this clip is certainly time well spent for any Corvette fan.

Hell, I'm betting just about any fan of sports cars will enjoy this one.

Then again, I've grown kind of partial to the videos that the guys at Hennessey Performance put out showcasing the company's Corvette upgrades. Maybe it’s that they always leave me dreaming of sitting in the driver’s seat or wanting to ride shotgun.

This particular clip features John Hennessey himself giving a rundown on the specs for the HPE 700 package engineered for the C7. Hennessey then opens it up on the road so we can get a real sense of his team’s performance skills at work.

Read the rest and watch the video on the Corvette Forum homepage.
That's the customer's car that he is doing a burnout in? I would be upset to say the least.

Last edited by shftn7; 07-10-2014 at 01:35 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Ride Shotgun with John Hennessey in the Supercharged HPE700 C7 Corvette

Quick Reply: Ride Shotgun with John Hennessey in the Supercharged HPE700 C7 Corvette