C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corsa X Pipe and stock NPP

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2015, 10:56 AM
mkr1966
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Jack Be Quick Racing
No before video but, here is mine in Sport mode with a Corsa double helix installed, stock NPP. I am using a GoPro 4 and then a Rode mic mounted on the rear bumper.

The sound in the video cuts out twice in some parts - eitehr a Youtube processing issue when I posted the video or something with the GoPro Studio editing software.

2015 Corvette Z51 Quick Drive - YouTube

Next step for me is either a Borla Atak or Billy Boat Fusion.
Awesome! I did the same as you. Love the sound!!
Old 11-09-2015, 07:54 PM
BJ67
Melting Slicks

Received 591 Likes on 372 Posts

Did any one ever come up with any of the answers to the questions regarding the corsa extreme and used with the stock NPP???
Old 11-09-2015, 08:07 PM
culpeperbob
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by culpeperbob
I now have done the Corsa x pipe and that made the sound better, but still not good enough. I changed the mufflers to BB mufflers which come from LG industries (spelling) of which Corsa is a subsidiary. The BB mufflers don't have the baffles anymore but they still have the alternate fuel valves in the system. Pretty loud now and can't be toned down in any mode. Personally I would like it louder but except going to straight pipes I think that's it. Borda is more expensive but to the videos I have heard is not any louder than Corsa but I believe more expensive. BB mufflers are cheaper than Corsa's mufflers.

I am adding to the above. I have taken off the front cats with the above setup and it is now loud, sounds great and when you get on it just a little bit, everyone looks.

Quick Reply: Corsa X Pipe and stock NPP