C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best headers for the job???

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2016, 12:19 AM
Higgs Boson
Race Director

Received 2,379 Likes on 1,238 Posts

Nothing, they all come as a kit
Old 07-27-2016, 03:03 PM
0Anthony @ LGMotorsports
Former Vendor

Received 406 Likes on 300 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13

Originally Posted by js1977
I have a 2015 C7 Z51 with a 7 spd manual, I'm about to have a Prochager P1 kit installed and was thinking about adding headers to the mix (no meth). I'm just not sure which ones would be the best bang for the buck (less heat, best flow, etc) What size should I go with?

I do have some requirements

1) Has to work with factory NPP exhaust
2) Has to have catalytic converters
3) Has to be long tube headers (not mids)
4) Has to have coating option
While I don't keep our headers coated in stock it is an option and we have you covered on every point listed and to add a limited lifetime warranty to the original owner.

One thing we do different than some of the others is have our cats as a modular design so you can add, remove, or replace if the need is there to do so. They are not welded into the mid section.

All of our header kits are sold to tie into any stock, or stock replacement muffler kit on the market today.

Bolt on design and we include new GM gaskets and 02 extensions at no added charge.

We also added a wide band bung on the driver side header for those wanting to install a gauge in the car.

You can buy direct through us, and we do offer member discounts or through one of our many dealers you will find here on the form.

Since you are going with a relatively small blower you could run our stepped headers or 1 7/8. Given the P1 design, I personally think you would make more mid range torque with the stepped headers.

Old 07-27-2016, 03:19 PM
Elite275
Burning Brakes

Received 65 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by Anthony @ LGMotorsports

We also added a wide band bung on the driver side header for those wanting to install a gauge in the car.
Nice added touch on the design!
Old 07-27-2016, 11:42 PM
NT4SHO
Heel & Toe

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Z51 headers

Originally Posted by Higgs Boson
Nothing, they all come as a kit
Thanks Higgs

Quick Reply: Best headers for the job???