Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Air-Glare Professional Polish

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 04:45 PM
T's C6
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Air-Glare Professional Polish

Has anybody used Air-Glare Professional Polish?
I saw this on sky geek. I was wondering if it is better then rejex or how it compares to rejex. Here is the details on it, 12 oz bottle is $26.99.
It sounds like it is worth trying.

Eliminate Waxing Forever
Glare Professional Polish is the world’s finest and most effective auto paint sealant and protectant. Only Glare Professional Polish contains Glassplexin, exclusively formulated to prepare, polish, seal and protect your car’s paint finish in one, non-renewable application.

All other sealants, polishes, and waxes offer only some of Glare’s total paint protection benefits and require at least one or more renewal coatings within three to six months to validate a limited guarantee. Only Glare Paint Sealant is guaranteed to keep your car “Showroom” bright up to five years.

Glassplexin

Glare Professional Polish is an exclusive paint sealant that flows like liquid glass, penetrating and sealing your car’s paint surface laving an ultra high gloss finish. Blending into the paint rather than just remaining on the surface, Glare Professional Polish fills in tiny valleys of pinpoint paint pores, hairline cracks and crevices, smoothing out spots where grime clings and corrosion begins, while leaving a glassy, silky-smooth but rock hard finish.

Stands up to Wash and Wear

Glare Professional Polish is impervious to harsh detergents. It will not break down or wear off under constant cleaning with chemicals or the abrasive friction generated by grit, dirt, and sand.

Forms a Rock Hard Shield

Glare Professional Polish uses Glassplexin to bond to individual paint globules. As hardeners dry, they cure and form an integrated, super hard protective coating.

Protects Against Ultra Violet Rays

Glare Professional Polish is a clear liquid that allows in light but filters out harmful Ultra Violet sunrays. Ultra Violet rays are the major cause of fading and the primary factor in the breakdown of polishes and waxes.

Blocks out Corrosion

Glare Professional Polish blocks out ruinous agents of corrosion, oxidation and weather. Glare Professional Polish’s impenetrable seal protects your car against such hazards as: road salts, salt spray, atmospheric pollutants, common airborne chemicals, and cleaning alkalines.

Exclusive Glassplexin Formula

Only Glare Professional Polish is formulated with commercial strength Glassplexin. Glare Professional Polish has now proven its value repeatedly under a variety of intense worldwide applications. Special applications include glass (windshield, windows, and mirrors), never before possible with any other paint sealant or wax. Glare Professional Polish may also be used on fiberglass, carbon fiber, Plexiglas, chrome, all metal alloys including polished aluminum and finished wood.

Polish Magnifies Paint Luster

Glare Professional Polish brings out your car’s natural paint gloss. Acting as a magnifier, Glare Professional Polish produces a glow from deep within paint layers similar to multiple coatings of paint and reflects it to the surface like no other paint sealant or polish.

Won’t Crack, Fade, Peel, or Fall Off

Glare Professional Polish becomes part of your car’s paint finish. As part of the paint, it will not come off or discolor, is unaffected by changes in temperature extremes (up to 650° F/down to -250° F) and won’t wear down under minor abrasion. Excellent on motorcycle exhaust pipes because it won’t burn off!

Repels Foreign Matter

Glare Professional Polish acts as a repellant to foreign matter. Keeping your car clean is easier because Glare Professional Polish eliminates the stubborn stickiness of road tars, grease, bugs, tree sap, bird droppings, food stains (including eggs), blue ink marks and most spray paints.

No Resins, Plastics, or Waxes

Glare Professional Polish is indefinitely stable and semi-permanent for up to five years. A single application requires no renewals, no servicing, no touchups, and no conditioning. Only Glare Paint Sealant offers an unlimited five year warranty.

No Renewals

Glare Professional Polish contains no performance ingredient that will in any way affect standard car paints. All silicone, polymer, resin or plastic based sealants, polishes or waxes carry ingredients that cause them to break down and require frequent renewal applications.

5-Year Protection Warranty

Glare Professional Polish is guaranteed, in writing, to protect your new or used car’s finish for a full five years. See warranty for details.
Old 03-17-2010, 05:56 PM
RaskyR1
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You know the old saying, if it sounds to good to be true it...

FYI
http://www.autopia.org/forum/car-det...al-polish.html

Last edited by RaskyR1; 03-17-2010 at 06:00 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 08:10 PM
blkvette98
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Air glare

I have a small detail busniess and there isn't much I havent tried! Its ok but theres a lot better stuff around. Try Klasse AIO and after that a good coat of Petes 53 black pearl from Chem guys. When your done with that give it a wipe down with Poor Boys QD+ and it will look awesome. You'll get a lot of good suggestions here on the forum. Guys from Autogeeks know their stuff and there's a bunch of others here also. I can tell you everytime Ive done details on customers cars using what I said above, I get my biggest tips. This Pete's 53 is so good I have done partial panels with other top brand waxes and did Pete's 53 next to it and it outshines them all. I did a Bently last fall for a gentlemen using all the above, he gave me a GREAT tip and commented he had never seen a car shine like that.

Last edited by blkvette98; 03-18-2010 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Mistake

Get notified of new replies

To Air-Glare Professional Polish

Quick Reply: Air-Glare Professional Polish