Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Where do you guys buy the cannon or fieldcrest towels that Zaino recommends?

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2002, 10:03 PM
Bans25
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Where do you guys buy the cannon or fieldcrest towels that Zaino recommends?

Hi all,

I am looking for high quality fieldcrest or cannon towels that Zaino recomments, I am having a swirling problem with other 100% cotton made in USA towels.. I am told that I should stick only the high quality towels, and ones at kmart (even by those MFGs are lower quality)...

So where can I get them? I went to linens and things but they didn't have those brands...

Any others that you guys use that do not cause any light scratching or swirls?

-Bill
Old 11-18-2002, 10:11 PM
blamon
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Where do you guys buy the cannon or fieldcrest towels that Zaino recommends? (Bans25)

Here in Denver, I get them at Bed, Bath & Beyond or Linen & Things.

Bill
Old 11-18-2002, 10:15 PM
Bans25
Melting Slicks

Default Re: Where do you guys buy the cannon or fieldcrest towels that Zaino recommends? (blamon)

What do you guys look for? I was lost in there.. Feel like my wife in a parts store!!

Is there a model name for each? I was only looking for Cannon or Field crest... all I saw there was likr royal velvet, nautica, and summer time etc..
Old 11-18-2002, 10:32 PM
DsC5
Race Director

Default Re: Where do you guys buy the cannon or fieldcrest towels that Zaino recommends? (Bans25)

royal velvet is a version of the cannon - fieldcrest - charisma line. it all gets confusing. :confused: the easiest way is to go to the yahoo store - there is a cannon fieldcrest outlet. http://store.yahoo.com/fieldcrestcannonoutlet sometimes they have irregulars - i.e. not store like in appearance that are cheaper. these are often colors other than white though, which can apparently lead to streaking. I haven't noticed a difference though. :seeya
Old 11-18-2002, 10:52 PM
Bans25
Melting Slicks

Default Re: Where do you guys buy the cannon or fieldcrest towels that Zaino recommends? (DsC5)

I just bought a couple of white ones.. Thanks.. good prices..
Old 11-19-2002, 08:08 AM
Kevin V
Pro

I've been buying mine from KLO (Kevin Overall), the TN Zaino distributor. I have a bunch of the Charismas from him. He trims the edging, cuts them to requested size, full, half or quarter and resews them with cotton thread. The priice for the Charismas, $18, is less than the full towel at local Bed and Bath stores. You can post for him or send him an e-mail. koverall@cddn.com
Old 11-19-2002, 08:42 AM
hcvone
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,769 Likes on 970 Posts

Default Re: Where do you guys buy the cannon or fieldcrest towels that Zaino recommends? (Kevin V)

I used to get mine from Bed Bath and Beyond, now they come from Kevin (KLO) although there seems to be several Kevin's here now. :eek: :eek:
Old 11-19-2002, 10:53 AM
KLO
Safety Car

Fieldcrest Charisma are the best towels you can get in the Fieldcrest/Cannon line up. I have made many for Carl and Kevin V. I made two last night for another customer and I will be doing two more tonight.

Get notified of new replies

To Where do you guys buy the cannon or fieldcrest towels that Zaino recommends?

Quick Reply: Where do you guys buy the cannon or fieldcrest towels that Zaino recommends?