Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Alonso to Ferrari?

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 12:09 AM
xsiveone
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Alonso to Ferrari?

Did you hear the latest? It's reported that Alonso will be going to Ferrari next year for $40M to team with Kimi. That should be a nice struggle for #1 driver.

Massa is reported to be going to Toyota to replace Ralfy.

I wondered who would hire Alonso after trying to blackmail his team principles. I guess the slimeballs from Ferrari are attracted to that kind of personal character.

http://msn.foxsports.com/motor/story/7260570
Old 09-25-2007, 01:44 AM
Sidney004
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Better still, the girlfriends and wifes of the F1 drivers:
http://msn.foxsports.com/other/pgSto...6&pageNumber=1
Old 09-25-2007, 06:23 AM
Lancer033
Le Mans Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And with Ron Dennis admitting that his relationship with his driver is "extremely cold" and that Alonso's unhappy with the team's equality policy, the double World Champion's time at McLaren appears to be running out - and fast.
does he expect Kimi to be happy as a #2 driver????

The guy can drive, but what an ***
Old 09-25-2007, 08:09 AM
AU N EGL
Team Owner

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by xsiveone
Did you hear the latest? It's reported that Alonso will be going to Ferrari next year for $40M to team with Kimi. That should be a nice struggle for #1 driver.

Massa is reported to be going to Toyota to replace Ralfy.

I wondered who would hire Alonso after trying to blackmail his team principles. I guess the slimeballs from Ferrari are attracted to that kind of personal character.

http://msn.foxsports.com/motor/story/7260570

The demand to win causes strange bed fellows.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:10 AM
ghoffman
Le Mans Master

Cruise-In II Veteran

Those girls are only semi-hot compared to New England Patriots' QB Tom Brady's G/F: http://www.hollywoodrag.com/index.ph...s_rubbing_off/

This F1 politics stuff is getting old, I just want to watch good racing.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:19 AM
chuntington101
Melting Slicks

Received 113 Likes on 100 Posts

Originally Posted by ghoffman
I just want to watch good racing.
good racing and F1 should not be put in the same sentance! lol

i watched the GP bike the other day and they are soo much more intresting to wtach! probably cos they actually like to be close behind the guy in fornt rather than 100yds behind. lol

im sorry but untill they take all the aero stuff off of the F1s they will never be as good to watch as saloon or bike raicng.

just my opinion mind you.

as for alonso, TW*T! good driver but too much of a c*ck for his own good. and ferrari are stupid for wanting him. hes a back stabbing cry baby. whats he going to do to ferrari when hes not No.1 there like a Malarren????????

sorry for the rant

Chris.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:17 PM
xsiveone
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by chuntington101
i watched the GP bike the other day and they are soo much more intresting to wtach! probably cos they actually like to be close behind the guy in fornt rather than 100yds behind. lol
No doubt! IMO, MotoGP is the best racing period! It's everything that I wished F1 was. If you haven't watched a MotoGP race, you're really missing out.

I don't know what Ferrari is thinking after Alonso tried to blackmail his boss to become #1 driver. I can't even imagine what Kimi is thinking. Ferrari might as well find a replacement for Kimi because I can't see him staying if they do sign Alonso.

I really like F1, but it really sucks when you can't stand the two current top teams in the sport.
Old 09-25-2007, 02:38 PM
Zee916
Pro

Alonso is the best driver in the world, not only on track but technically as well.

The whole thing with McLaren is done for me. They have made the wrong decisions from the beginning of the year and have not handled situations well that have now led to what has trasncribed for them.

Pity that 2 people caused so much trouble...

While Alonso has become the scapegoat in all of this, he is the best driver. I feel that next year, if Alonso is not partnering Hamilton, we will be able to see if Hamilton can win on his own setups w/o copying Alonsos.

The #1 driver thing is getting old.... MS was a number one driver for a reason, just as Alonso should be. Why is the entire F1 world waiting for Alonso to go somewhere?
Old 09-25-2007, 08:51 PM
Tintin
Cartoon Character
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Zee916
I feel that next year, if Alonso is not partnering Hamilton, we will be able to see if Hamilton can win on his own setups w/o copying Alonsos.

?
Alonso , the cheating little tool, will be using the same setups next year if he goes to Ferrari as that is whose he has been using this year. He is a pathetic whiner and is not nearly as good as Hamilton, Massa or Raikonen.

If he is using the same setup and being beaten, that shows his talent...
Old 09-26-2007, 08:11 AM
chuntington101
Melting Slicks

Received 113 Likes on 100 Posts

Originally Posted by Zee916
While Alonso has become the scapegoat in all of this, he is the best driver. I feel that next year, if Alonso is not partnering Hamilton, we will be able to see if Hamilton can win on his own setups w/o copying Alonsos.
WHAT????

im not being horriable but they have totally diffrent styles of driving! just cos they both go fast dosen't mean they are the same.

i think Hamilton has proven himself in this year alone! come on to come into a top flight motorsport and get the results he has is just amazing.

all i hope is Mclarren can pull their fingers out their **** and make the car fast agian! we have all seen what happens to fast drivers (Button) when they are put in slow cars!

thanks Chris.

Get notified of new replies

To Alonso to Ferrari?

Quick Reply: Alonso to Ferrari?