Billy Boat Exhaust at Bloomington Gold

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2015, 12:44 AM
KeenParts_Media
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Billy Boat Exhaust at Bloomington Gold

Billy Boat Performance Exhaust will be on hand with a limited inventory and offering installation at the event.

Billy Boat Exhaust/Billy Boat Motorsports and Keen Parts will have a drawing for two lucky winners to receive two hot passes each to a NASCAR Xfinity race of your choice! Stop by to register for the drawing and check out our inventories of Corvette parts and exhaust systems. Drawing will be Sunday at noon at Bloomington Gold.

Billy Boat will be on hand during the show on Thursday, stop by and meet the former Indy Car driver at Indianapolis Motor Speedway!

Looking forward to the event and seeing what is sure to be a great turnout of Corvettes! Hope to see you there

*Call 1-800-757-5336 or message us for orders and free installation
Old 06-25-2015, 11:31 AM
EVL-C8
Pro

Received 258 Likes on 94 Posts

Originally Posted by KeenParts_Media
Billy Boat Performance Exhaust will be on hand with a limited inventory and offering installation at the event.

Billy Boat Exhaust/Billy Boat Motorsports and Keen Parts will have a drawing for two lucky winners to receive two hot passes each to a NASCAR Xfinity race of your choice! Stop by to register for the drawing and check out our inventories of Corvette parts and exhaust systems. Drawing will be Sunday at noon at Bloomington Gold.

Billy Boat will be on hand during the show on Thursday, stop by and meet the former Indy Car driver at Indianapolis Motor Speedway!

Looking forward to the event and seeing what is sure to be a great turnout of Corvettes! Hope to see you there

*Call 1-800-757-5336 or message us for orders and free installation

I'm looking forward to hearing the Fusion in person and possibly getting it installed on My Z06 if it sounds as good as they say?
Old 06-25-2015, 02:13 PM
Jennifer@KeenParts.com
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by EVL-Z06
I'm looking forward to hearing the Fusion in person and possibly getting it installed on My Z06 if it sounds as good as they say?
Looking forward to hearing your opinion Hope to see you there!
Old 06-27-2015, 09:39 PM
donnie1956
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I was not impressed with the personnel Billy Boat had at there booth on Friday morning. I have an 06 that I purchased used that had a Billy Boat exhaust with the Npp system which doesn't work correctly. The gate don't open or close. I started asking these guys a few questions on functions and trouble shooting. Didn't really seem all that interested in explaining the system. Guess since I wasn't buying a system they didn't care. I suggested maybe we could put my vette on the lift since they weren't busy and was told they didn't have any parts. I even offered to pay. Needless to say if this system needs replaced it won't be with Billy Boat.
Old 06-30-2015, 11:10 AM
EVL-C8
Pro

Received 258 Likes on 94 Posts

I ended up getting the exhaust and it sounds awesome

The biggest surprise was the 4.5 hour ride home with very little or no cabin drone! My Wife said "You paid for this and it sounds like the stock exhaust" ..... Then I got on it and she said " Wow, that sounds good"

The Guys had us up on the rack and switched out just in time to do our laps around the track

Great Work!

Get notified of new replies

To Billy Boat Exhaust at Bloomington Gold

Quick Reply: Billy Boat Exhaust at Bloomington Gold