Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

1967 Camaro LS2/Full Ridetech/Moser 12 Bolt

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2017, 02:33 PM
175rgr
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Default 1967 Camaro LS2/Full Ridetech/Moser 12 Bolt

1967 Camaro

This car was built to be driven not a garage queen. It has a budget driver paint on job it that has its flaws and a few kinks I'm still in the middle of working through. I did not put A/C in the car and never planned on it, I'm trying to keep the weight down in it as much as possible. It currently weighs right at 3200lbs with a full tank of gas and the iron block. I've autocrossed the car twice and its pretty wicked, blows my mind how flat it turns with no body roll and I haven't put a rear sway bar on it yet.

The Bad:

The paint, it has flaws and could be touched up in a few spots id call it a solid 10 footer paint job. The power steering has an odd growl only when turning the wheel right not moving, I've been working that issue. Also has a very slight vibration at 55mph that I haven't had time to address yet, I think it needs a small tweak to the driveline angle. The rear end is noisy, it doesn't help that there is no insulation in the car and it has the solid 4 link bars coming right off the diff connected straight to the body but it does have a whine to it. I contacted moser about it and as usual they gave me the "its a performance rear end" nonsense. Its not gonna blow up but it isn't quiet. The transmission needs a minor change on the tune, the torque converter doesn't unlock on coast down until 35mph or so, its just a slight tune issue and is hardly noticeable.

I bought the car from a great guy in Houston with about 1200 miles on it. It had the LS2 in it and the bodywork was done but it had the factory 10 bolt and a mis matched suspension setup. I did the stereo, full ridetech setup and the new rear. I was planning on swapping a T-56 into it this year but have had some things come up and I'm leaning towards letting the car go. I've listed what I can think of off the top of my head below, i'm sure i'm missing a few things. I paid 32k for the car and have put right around 10k into it.

Asking: $40,000
No Trades, No 25k wont take it, No I'm not in a hurry to sell it.

Drew @ 912-656-4405

• Engine (Build by TMS) (6000 miles)
    • LQ9 Iron Block
    • TMS Flat top pistons
    • TMS Rings
    • GM Floated Rods
    • GM Crank polished and balanced
    • King rod and main bearings
    • Durabond cam bearings
    • Gen III 799 heads
    • LS2 Cam
    • Melling high pressure pump
    • GM Rockers
    • LS7 Lifters
    • Ebay shorty headers

• Transmission
    • Century Built 4l60e
    • BMR Trans Brace
    • Dennys Driveshaft

• Rear End (2500 miles)
    • Moser 12 Bolt
    • 33 Spline Bolt in axles
    • Yukon Posi 3.08 gears

• Suspension (2500 miles)
    • Full Ridetech coilover system front and rear with 4 link.
    • Ridetech Tru-Turn
    • Ridetech Spindles
    • Kore3 Billet Hubs
    • Solid Body Mounts
    • DSE Front sway bar
    • TurnOne 14:1 steering box

• Brakes (2500) Miles
    • Wilwood D154 2 piston rear
    • C5 Z06 Front
    • Wilwood Manual Master

• Interior (everything brand new)
    • Corbeau A4 Seats with Belts
    • Full Carpet
    • Rear Seat
    • Center Console
    • Autometer Phantom II Gauges
    • Autometer Phantom II GPS speedo
    • Fiberglass Headliner
    • Kenwood head unit (No cutting the dash)
    • 2 6x9s rear 2 4x6 front

• Exterior
    • Budnik Wheels
    • Trucklite LED headlights
    • Shaved Drip Rails
    • DSE Wiper system

Link to about 250 Pictures:
http://s148.photobucket.com/user/dre.../1967%20Camaro

Quick Reply: 1967 Camaro LS2/Full Ridetech/Moser 12 Bolt