Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Lake Mary/Orlando Area

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2015, 04:46 PM
iBladesi
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Lake Mary/Orlando Area

Just moved here (well, actually almost a year ago) and was wondering if there are any reputable shops to install headers and mid pipe on a 2015 C7. I could do it, but it may be close to 'burning the candle at both ends' in terms of fitting it into my schedule..

Also.. I see a bunch of C7s around here.. but there really aren't too many meetups or anything.. Relative to SoFLA, doesn't seem like there are many 'car guys' here. I know no one; I moved up here after the seemingly perpetual insistence of my girlfriend.. don't do that.. ever. as she is now my ex-girlfriend. I think that is fairly common knowledge/sense though, so shame on me.
Old 05-17-2015, 05:39 PM
Ron C!
Safety Car

Received 195 Likes on 153 Posts

Call Geoff at Next Level Performance.
Old 05-19-2015, 10:35 AM
NextLevelPerformance
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by iBladesi
Just moved here (well, actually almost a year ago) and was wondering if there are any reputable shops to install headers and mid pipe on a 2015 C7. I could do it, but it may be close to 'burning the candle at both ends' in terms of fitting it into my schedule..

Also.. I see a bunch of C7s around here.. but there really aren't too many meetups or anything.. Relative to SoFLA, doesn't seem like there are many 'car guys' here. I know no one; I moved up here after the seemingly perpetual insistence of my girlfriend.. don't do that.. ever. as she is now my ex-girlfriend. I think that is fairly common knowledge/sense though, so shame on me.

Morning,
Call Geoff at Next Level Performance we can help with installations and hook you up with the local Corvette Club. Nearly every weekend there are car shows here in Orlando, along with Cars and Coffee usually on the 3rd weekend of each Month.

Regards,
Neil.

Get notified of new replies

To Lake Mary/Orlando Area

Quick Reply: Lake Mary/Orlando Area