Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Car wash in carrollton area?

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 09:17 AM
sla07
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Car wash in carrollton area?

Anybody know of a good car wash in the carrollton area? I can't use my house yet and my car is filthy right now. Just looking for decent hand car wash. Had access to a few in Miami for 15-20 bucks but doesn't look like that's the case out here.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:27 AM
Corvette_Ed
Race Director

Received 2,843 Likes on 1,801 Posts

Get a bottle of Meguiar's Quik Detail spray and some microfiber towels. You can have the car clean for less than the cost of a car wash and have it done in less time.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:06 AM
sla07
Melting Slicks

haha thanks...just wanted to see if theres any places in the area for now till i have access to my garage...its just another few weeks but would like to get her washed if i can...any other ideas?
Old 12-12-2012, 10:22 AM
sxeC7
Le Mans Master

Received 50 Likes on 30 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'09-'10

Try a self-car wash place. Lotsa those around and all you need is a sponge and drying wipes. Most of the Car Wash places around here use automated machines to do the basic wash and then hand dry. It can be hard on the paint if you're particular about your finish even if they say they're brushless..
Old 12-12-2012, 10:39 AM
sla07
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by sxeC6
Try a self-car wash place. Lotsa those around and all you need is a sponge and drying wipes. Most of the Car Wash places around here use automated machines to do the basic wash and then hand dry. It can be hard on the paint if you're particular about your finish even if they say they're brushless..
yea im relatively particular about the finish...i havent ran this car through one of those car washes...other then the sekf car wash places i see, i dont see a lot of places that do hand wash for you...and its way too cold for my blood to be washing a car lol...im from south florida...ive been freezing already and i hear its not even that bad, YET

Get notified of new replies

To Car wash in carrollton area?

Quick Reply: Car wash in carrollton area?