Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Please consider this before buying from Weapon X Motorsports!

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2016, 02:59 AM
tcrouch
Advanced

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Please consider this before buying from Weapon X Motorsports!

Before spending your hard earned money at Weapon X Motorsports please consider the following. If you're looking for a bunch of folks who couldn't care less about you or your business, it's not them. If you're looking for poor customer service and total lack of concern for their reputation and quality of work, it's not them. If you're looking for an easy reason to complain and put down a business because of their bad business practices...then move on.

BUT... if you want a group of folks who go above and beyond what a regular performance shop does, then buy from them. If you want people who care not only about the money you spend with them, but also you as a person (as long as you act like a normal human being and not a jacka**), then buy from them. If you want a company that stands behind their parts and service 110% and does what it takes to make things right, then buy from them.

i have spent upwards of $30k with WXM and even from the first phone call and email these guys were not only professional in the way they handled my questions, but very upright in that if I wanted to do something that didn't or shouldn't be done they would tell me even at the risk of losing a sale.

Ben, Blake, and the whole crew at WXM have been beyond professional with me. They have earned my trust AND my friendship. I drive 6 hours one way with my 2016 Z06 3LT to take my car to them whether it's an oil change or an engine mod. That's the trust and confidence I place in them.

So again, if you're one who thinks that the best thing to do is jump on a forum to complain about a vendor who doesn't cater to your every whim, then don't buy from WXM because they are some of the nicest, professional, honest, knowledgeable, hard working, and service oriented group of people I've ever dealt with.

PS: As a self employed business owner for the past 25 years, I too defend my companies reputation when facts are misrepresented and I too make time to take my family on vacation, because that's what makes dealing with the jerks worth it.

Last edited by tcrouch; 11-16-2016 at 07:54 AM.
Old 11-16-2016, 12:08 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

Received 481 Likes on 317 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

We appreciate the support and kind words TC

We greatly appreciate all of our customers and do not take for granted the friendships we build along the way!

Quick Reply: Please consider this before buying from Weapon X Motorsports!