Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Ask Tadge > Ask Tadge
Reload this Page >

[ANSWERED] Track Alignment Problems

Notices
Ask Tadge Post your questions here for Corvette's Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter and then discuss the questions and his answers.

[ANSWERED] Track Alignment Problems

Old 07-27-2018, 09:04 AM
Boiler_81
CF Senior Member

I gave the service manager at Les Stanford the part numbers for the tools a couple of years ago. They claimed they have them on this forum. I have not confirmed. I have also heard good things about Paul's in Commerce Twp. You might want to check with them.

Originally Posted by spinkick View Post
I'm in the Detroit area and I am still having an extremely hard time finding anyone to adjust the rear caster on my car. I've tried dealers, independent mechanics, nobody has the tool. Sort of weird, being in GM's home town, that I'd have such a problem.
Old 07-27-2018, 01:03 PM
spinkick
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Boiler_81 View Post
I gave the service manager at Les Stanford the part numbers for the tools a couple of years ago. They claimed they have them on this forum. I have not confirmed. I have also heard good things about Paul's in Commerce Twp. You might want to check with them.
They for sure don't have them. It's pretty amazing, how can you be a dealer and not have this simple tool?

Alan Johnson at Mattick DOES have the tools and knows exactly what we are talking about. I'm heading there this coming week.
Old 07-28-2018, 08:20 AM
Boiler_81
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by spinkick View Post
They for sure don't have them. It's pretty amazing, how can you be a dealer and not have this simple tool?

Alan Johnson at Mattick DOES have the tools and knows exactly what we are talking about. I'm heading there this coming week.
Thanks for the information. Please post after you get the alignment done and let us know how it went.
Here is the thread where Les Stanford claimed to have the tool. Les Stanford Alignment It's crazy one of the top dealers in the country doesn't have the proper tools to support the car.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [ANSWERED] Track Alignment Problems

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.