Notices
Ask Tadge Archived: Corvette's Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter answers questions from the CorvetteForum community.

[ANSWERED] Track Alignment Problems

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2018, 08:04 AM
Boiler_81
Drifting

Received 429 Likes on 307 Posts

I gave the service manager at Les Stanford the part numbers for the tools a couple of years ago. They claimed they have them on this forum. I have not confirmed. I have also heard good things about Paul's in Commerce Twp. You might want to check with them.

Originally Posted by spinkick
I'm in the Detroit area and I am still having an extremely hard time finding anyone to adjust the rear caster on my car. I've tried dealers, independent mechanics, nobody has the tool. Sort of weird, being in GM's home town, that I'd have such a problem.
Old 07-27-2018, 12:03 PM
spinkick
Melting Slicks

Received 544 Likes on 324 Posts

Originally Posted by Boiler_81
I gave the service manager at Les Stanford the part numbers for the tools a couple of years ago. They claimed they have them on this forum. I have not confirmed. I have also heard good things about Paul's in Commerce Twp. You might want to check with them.
They for sure don't have them. It's pretty amazing, how can you be a dealer and not have this simple tool?

Alan Johnson at Mattick DOES have the tools and knows exactly what we are talking about. I'm heading there this coming week.
Old 07-28-2018, 07:20 AM
Boiler_81
Drifting

Received 429 Likes on 307 Posts

Originally Posted by spinkick
They for sure don't have them. It's pretty amazing, how can you be a dealer and not have this simple tool?

Alan Johnson at Mattick DOES have the tools and knows exactly what we are talking about. I'm heading there this coming week.
Thanks for the information. Please post after you get the alignment done and let us know how it went.
Here is the thread where Les Stanford claimed to have the tool. Les Stanford Alignment It's crazy one of the top dealers in the country doesn't have the proper tools to support the car.

Quick Reply: [ANSWERED] Track Alignment Problems