Air Conditioning Vents for Verts - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Ask Tadge > Ask Tadge
Reload this Page >

Air Conditioning Vents for Verts

Notices
Ask Tadge Post your questions here for Corvette's Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter and then discuss the questions and his answers.

Air Conditioning Vents for Verts

Old 10-12-2017, 08:31 PM
cowboy100
CF Senior Member

Default Air Conditioning Vents for Verts

I am in the process of ordering my 4th convertible Corvette. I have always wondered why the left air conditioning vent does not allow the vent to be turned to blow air on the drivers face. If the vent is turned to its maximum right position, it still blows air along the drivers door and not towards the center of the drivers seat. This is probably not an issue in the coupe but it deprives the driver of a convertible a lot of cool air that could be used to cool the driver down on hot days. I have never been in another make of car that does not let the driver move the vent near the door to center on the driver. What gives?
Old 10-31-2017, 05:03 PM
cowboy100
CF Senior Member

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Air Conditioning Vents for Verts

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.