Little Stuff - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Ask Tadge Post your questions here for Corvette's Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter and then discuss the questions and his answers.

Little Stuff

Old 01-30-2018, 02:54 PM   #1
Default Little Stuff

This 2015 Base Corvette Convertible is my 6th Corvette, and is far and away the finest! I am extremely happy with everything you have done...
That being said, there are a couple of things that I wish would have been included:
1. I wish that the rear window could be a little larger...the blind spot is a little annoying
2. I wish there was a way to defeat the night-time rear-view mirror dimming...a while ago I was driving in the rain, in the dark, on I-71 in Columbus, in the evening commute with all of those folks from the local area who were zipping around from lane to lane, and I was almost flying blind...I have my passenger-side mirror and the rear-view mirror adjusted to cancel out the blind spot, but when those mirrors go dark, it's pretty scary.
Maybe you could put my comments into the design hopper, see what can be done
Thank You
stevecherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion >
Reload this Page
  • Little Stuff