Notices
Ask Tadge Archived: Corvette's Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter answers questions from the CorvetteForum community.

C8 Side Marker Lights

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2019, 01:57 AM
TorkN8R
Racer

Received 119 Likes on 75 Posts
Default C8 Side Marker Lights

I was on the Chevrolet.com web site today. I went to upcoming vehicles and used the visualized to build the new C8 with exterior and interiors color choices as well as some performance options and wheels. I noticed a disclaimer that the car shown was preproduction and actual results my vary.

My my question is this. I noticed the car shown had no “Side Marker Lights” does anyone have an option on this? Do you think they will have to add those per Fed. Highway safety rules?
Old 07-21-2019, 06:49 AM
jvp
Tech Contributor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,792 Likes on 1,141 Posts
"Ask Tadge" Producer

Originally Posted by TorkN8R
I was on the Chevrolet.com web site today. I went to upcoming vehicles and used the visualized to build the new C8 with exterior and interiors color choices as well as some performance options and wheels. I noticed a disclaimer that the car shown was preproduction and actual results my vary.

My my question is this. I noticed the car shown had no “Side Marker Lights” does anyone have an option on this? Do you think they will have to add those per Fed. Highway safety rules?
They're built into the tail light assembly and the headlight assembly. They're pretty clearly there in the visualization.

Quick Reply: C8 Side Marker Lights