Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Custom Stereo in a 93 C4

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2001, 08:29 PM
Whitvette93
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom Stereo in a 93 C4

I have been trying to find an installation kit and wiring harness so that I can get rid of the factory cassette deck that came in my C4. Does anyone know where these can be bought? Or do I have to custom make one? Also, does anyone know what the max mounting depth is in the dash? I am looking at replacing the 8" Bazooka tube I have with 2 10" subs (most likely Kenwood or JBL) and would like to put a Kenwood excelon deck in as well. Any advise would be great. I used to compete with my old Camaro and Mustang, and am now getting the bug to have better tunes in the Vette. The factory speakers have already been replaced with pro series Polk and JBLs. That was my first modification. I want to keep with Kenwood so that I can use the changer I have mounted in the well behind the passenger seat. Thanks a lot in advance for any information you can give me.
:cool:
Old 09-10-2001, 09:39 PM
Dave84/76
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Custom Stereo in a 93 C4 (Whitvette93)

I have the kits in stock at my shop in Atlanta. If you can't find one locally, call me at (770)925-7003 and I can ship it to ya. I also carry all of the other stuff you will need.

Quick Reply: Custom Stereo in a 93 C4