Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Great web site for radio shopping

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2001, 10:33 PM
OcalaGuy
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Great web site for radio shopping

Hey there Gang,

Thanks for your help with my radio questions. If you knew me you would find out I am tight as bark on a tree so I spend way too much time looking for the lowest price I can find.

Check out this web site for pricing on audio stuff.

http://www.storescanner.com/

They display web sites for the radio you are looking for and their price. When I started the radio I was looking at was $299 and I found it on this web site for $219.00 plus shipping.

I hope this helps out.

Have a good day and good ride,

Jim
Old 09-27-2001, 11:12 AM
92TripleBlack
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Great web site for radio shopping (OcalaGuy)

Its a good site but not really inclusive. l would look there for decks but they don't have a single good amp and they don't even list speakers. For decks they carry Pioneer and Alpine. Good stuff. And the prices look like they are pretty good to. I would check out the sellers before buying. Do they deal with quality companies like MB quart or A/D/S? Companies like these will only sell through reputable web dealers. Companies like Sony and Fosgate are marketing ****** and will sell their products anywhere they can get webspace. They also had some questionable products like pyramid. Do your research first. Find out what you want, check the site to see what they have, and then check out the vender to see if he is worthwhile dealing with. If all three things are good, go for it.
92TripleBlack :cheers: :nopity

Quick Reply: Great web site for radio shopping