Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Visor mount bluetooth

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 06:57 AM
Carroll B
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Visor mount bluetooth

Anyone have one of the cell phone visor mount bluetooth units? I'm having a hard time hearing because of the road noise in my bluetooth that hangs on my ear. I've seen some of the visor units for around $100 and would like to know how ggod the sound clarity is on both the receiving and sending end.
Old 02-09-2007, 08:24 AM
Gearhead65
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Supertooth 2

I bought the Supertooth 2 and have been happy with it. I went through three (3) hang-in-the-ear units and returned all of them because I couldn't hear them. The Supertooth 2 I have no problem hearing and the person on the other end has no complaints. Got it on Ebay for around $60-70.
Old 02-09-2007, 08:55 AM
Carroll B
Drifting

My hang on the ear wokrs great at home. In the car because of the road noise I have to turn it all the way up, and can still barely hear and the other party says I sound like I'm in a barrel because of the high volume level I have it on. The supertooth 2 was the one I was thinking of getting. Thanks for your reply.

Last edited by Carroll B; 02-09-2007 at 08:57 AM.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:05 AM
BC Bob
Racer

If you have basic wiring skills, I would suggest the Parrot Bluetooth 3100 along with the newly introduced Corvette adaptor. Voice recognition, phone book and it mutes the stereo when making or receiving calls. I installed the complete system in about two hours. Works great.
info@quickconnectproducts.com

Get notified of new replies

To Visor mount bluetooth

Quick Reply: Visor mount bluetooth