Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

F/S Custom Front console Alpine tv and alpine head unit

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 10:29 AM
corvetteracer22
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default F/S Custom Front console Alpine tv and alpine head unit

HI Guys,

Im selling my front console I have molded my Alpine LCD monitor to and it has an alpine head unit. The lcd comes with the brain so you can hook up anything you want to it dvd player, ps3 etc.. It also comes with a reciever so the head unit can change the sound to play whats playing on the screen. Its a very clean setup. Im selling because im going all out racing now. Im selling for $300 shipped for everything I would just like your stock front console in exchange also.

Please feel free to call me with an questions or PM me
847-513-2635 Cell

Thanks
Matthew

Old 06-28-2015, 01:40 AM
Brandonkirk1994
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by corvetteracer22
HI Guys,

Im selling my front console I have molded my Alpine LCD monitor to and it has an alpine head unit. The lcd comes with the brain so you can hook up anything you want to it dvd player, ps3 etc.. It also comes with a reciever so the head unit can change the sound to play whats playing on the screen. Its a very clean setup. Im selling because im going all out racing now. Im selling for $300 shipped for everything I would just like your stock front console in exchange also.

Please feel free to call me with an questions or PM me
847-513-2635 Cell

Thanks
Matthew

Still available?

Quick Reply: F/S Custom Front console Alpine tv and alpine head unit