Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

dealer cost car audio

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 05:57 PM
mstil07
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dealer cost car audio

I just ordered $1400 worth of stuff from them on Monday. Has anyone had any dealings with them before? I know they advertise on this forum but after my order, I found many not so great reviews.
Old 08-15-2009, 04:11 PM
FrankZ06
Racer

I ordered some subs from them and after nearly a week I called and the guy said they would ship in the next couple of days. So I waited and called back again to find out they it should ship any day. So, I just cancelled the order. They gave me a refund and I explained to them about their poor service and the guy told me they have no control over stuff that's on backorder. I told him that maybe it would have been a good idea to tell me they're on backorder?? I ordered the same product from sonicelectronix.com
and within 4 days I had my stuff. I would never order from dealercostcaraudio.com again..
Old 08-15-2009, 07:36 PM
mstil07
Instructor

It will be a week Monday and have not received a tracking # or anything else. I will give it to the end of next week and then ask for a refund. Guess I should have done my hommework/reviews before ordering. I guess you get what you pay for.
Old 08-15-2009, 09:10 PM
FrankZ06
Racer

They had my speakers on sale super cheap, so that's why I ordered from them as well. Fortunately, I ordered long enough ahead of time that it wasn't that big of a problem, but in the end, it was not worth the headache

Get notified of new replies

To dealer cost car audio

Quick Reply: dealer cost car audio