Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette

finally got my second amp in and amp rack cover for Madvette

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 06:06 PM
0Double D Mods
Former Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 132 Likes on 101 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13

Default finally got my second amp in and amp rack cover for Madvette

I have had my my nine2x elemental desgins amp now for ohh about 6 months and finally had the time to get it in today. I ordered the amp rack from Dave at Madvette a couple months back as well and it fit perfectly with no issues. I did add a black mesh style screen to it to give it my own finishing touch. I needed to add a second amp after I installed the ED e5.12 sub a couple months ago ad the JL E 6450 6 channel amp wa sjust not enough to power everything.

So anyways here is a couple pics.

Kenwood DDX 6019 goign to upgrade to the new 914 over the winter
KNA G510 Nav
Sirius SIR KEN1
Infinity 6012SI shallow mount rear speakers
ED edi 6000 front components
ED e5.12 12" sub
Knuconceptz wiring
NVTHIS sub box
custom hydro carbon compartment covers from Pat Scorzetti aka flasunshine1
JL E 6450 6 channel amp
ED nine2x
Of course my own Double D Mods bezel(the original that got me started)
Madvette amp cover\

Original install done by the one and only Pentavolvo

ok a couple pics of the new amp and amp rack now i got to go vacuum out the little peices driving me nuts

Old 09-01-2009, 07:25 PM
markcz
Tech Contributor

Received 132 Likes on 114 Posts

Old 09-01-2009, 09:25 PM
pentavolvo
Le Mans Master

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Cruise-In IX Veteran

shoot me a PM when u get a chance dennis im curious how the whole process went and if they had any issues, hopefully i did a clean wiring job when i did the install and it was laid out nicely
Old 09-01-2009, 10:16 PM
0Madvette Motorsports
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good!!!
Old 09-01-2009, 11:49 PM
0Double D Mods
Former Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '12-'13

Originally Posted by pentavolvo
shoot me a PM when u get a chance dennis im curious how the whole process went and if they had any issues, hopefully i did a clean wiring job when i did the install and it was laid out nicely

just fine greg
Old 09-02-2009, 05:00 AM
mojo1
Team Owner

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15, '19

Very nice set up !
Old 09-02-2009, 10:22 AM
RyanC7
Le Mans Master

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts

Old 09-03-2009, 08:41 AM
XtremeVette
NCM Bash 2008-2018
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Granby, MA Talladega Super Speedway Vettes 4 Vets Ambassador
Received 75 Likes on 60 Posts
Middle TN Events Coordinator
Cruise-In 1, 3, 9. 10 & 11 Veteran

Default Looks great!

Looks great Dennis! and ironically...I have been drawn to both of you guys for my sound system needs and didn't even know it lol. Dennis I'll be turning to you for the double dinn bezel and shoot I didn't even realize you sold the DNX9140! and your price...pretty damn good man. Right up there with the other guys I was thinking of doing business with. As time get's closer I'll be hitting you up with some questions on it. Dave I know as he lives right up the road from me and we hang out and talk. He's in the process of building me a stealth box right now actually! I'll be going to him when the time is ready for my installation needs and assistance.

Together wow sounds like I got all the connections. You gotta love the forum. Weird it all ended up coming together like this!

Ok now I have to ask Dennis...hmmmmm what seems wrong with your picture there???? Did you just drop the amp box in for looks in the picture or did you forget to put the amp in there. I still see the amp hanging on the rear part of the car.

Oh yeh, please let me know if ya hear anything from GT Factory...just weird man! Like pooof! Off the map!

Last edited by XtremeVette; 09-03-2009 at 08:48 AM.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:52 PM
0Double D Mods
Former Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '12-'13

Originally Posted by XtremeVette
Looks great Dennis! and ironically...I have been drawn to both of you guys for my sound system needs and didn't even know it lol. Dennis I'll be turning to you for the double dinn bezel and shoot I didn't even realize you sold the DNX9140! and your price...pretty damn good man. Right up there with the other guys I was thinking of doing business with. As time get's closer I'll be hitting you up with some questions on it. Dave I know as he lives right up the road from me and we hang out and talk. He's in the process of building me a stealth box right now actually! I'll be going to him when the time is ready for my installation needs and assistance.

Together wow sounds like I got all the connections. You gotta love the forum. Weird it all ended up coming together like this!

Ok now I have to ask Dennis...hmmmmm what seems wrong with your picture there???? Did you just drop the amp box in for looks in the picture or did you forget to put the amp in there. I still see the amp hanging on the rear part of the car.

Oh yeh, please let me know if ya hear anything from GT Factory...just weird man! Like pooof! Off the map!

Man Jeff you better have your eyes checked

There is an Elemental Designs NiNe2x amp under the amp rack. If you look you can see the logo plate for the amp(the rectangular peice outlined in white) this amp is for the sub only I put a black mesh screen on the bottom side of the amp rack to

the amp on the back wall is a JL Audio E 6450 6 channel to power the 2 front ED components and the 2 rear Infinity's

Let me know on the 9140. I always try to get the best price for everyone. I have access to about anything you can think of for the audio end MTX, Focal, ROckford Fosgate ect ect. I just have not had the time to post it up on the website. I have about 10 different wheels company options as well including RUff that I am working on

Get notified of new replies

To finally got my second amp in and amp rack cover for Madvette

Quick Reply: finally got my second amp in and amp rack cover for Madvette