Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette

RAAMmat BXT II selected for the ISS (Internatitional Space Station) training mockup

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 11:33 AM
0RAAMaudio
Former Vendor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RAAMmat BXT II selected for the ISS (Internatitional Space Station) training mockup

Just a little fun thing to be a small part of. It will be used on the air handlers and ducting that feed the mockup, they called me, wanted to use my products specifically, pretty cool to be chosen.

RAAMmat BXT II and PS Ensolite will be used, as they have been for many other things besides cars and trucks, boats, planes, industrial, fork lifts, fire engines, etc......

Rick
Old 02-29-2012, 12:22 AM
rowdymax
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congratulations Rick, pretty cool they are using your products...A tribute to your hard work...
Any word on the vert sub box??? I am thinking of using Hybrid's 6.5 inch subs and putting them where the 5.25 rears are...Do you know of any enclosure that would work in that space??? They are only 3.5" deep subs...I still want to get my golf clubs in the trunk and the rear cubby with box might defeat that...
Hope all is well,

Scott
Old 02-29-2012, 12:26 AM
sublime1996525
Team Owner

Received 200 Likes on 77 Posts

That's pretty cool Rick. Congratulations.
Old 02-29-2012, 04:37 PM
markcz
Tech Contributor

Received 132 Likes on 114 Posts

Originally Posted by sublime1996525
That's pretty cool Rick. Congratulations.
Old 02-29-2012, 05:37 PM
0RAAMaudio
Former Vendor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Thanks guys, I am very honored to have received this order and I offered to donate the products but they could not accept a donation.

-----------

As for the Vert enclosure, my regular business is so incredibly busy I have not had time to do any winter projects at all, finish the vert enclosure and latest audio upgrades, cage in my race car, comp system in the 4runner and many little ones. I never expected this much growth but I guess at least in some places the economy has picked up pretty well it would seem.

----------------

I would call Scott and talk about those subs, they could work out pretty sweet, might want 3 or 4 of them if you want to play deep and pretty loud.

Rick

Get notified of new replies

To RAAMmat BXT II selected for the ISS (Internatitional Space Station) training mockup

Quick Reply: RAAMmat BXT II selected for the ISS (Internatitional Space Station) training mockup