Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Hats off to double d mods!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 06:16 PM
mph1972
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Cruise-In VIII Veteran
St. Jude Donor '07

Default Hats off to double d mods!

Purchased a used Oxygen radio for my 2002 ZO6 and thanks to Devan. Even though I did not purchase the radio through them directly (have purchased other items through them), Devan never hesitated to assist when I needed a hand. They provide some outstanding Customer Service and I will do business with them in the future for sure, if they are selling the product(s) I need!

Thank you DD Mods!

Micah
Old 08-20-2012, 02:27 PM
0Double D Mods
Former Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 132 Likes on 101 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13

Originally Posted by mph1972
Purchased a used Oxygen radio for my 2002 ZO6 and thanks to Devan. Even though I did not purchase the radio through them directly (have purchased other items through them), Devan never hesitated to assist when I needed a hand. They provide some outstanding Customer Service and I will do business with them in the future for sure, if they are selling the product(s) I need!

Thank you DD Mods!

Micah
Hey Micah,
Thanks for the compliment! It was great working with you and we look forward to having you as a customer again soon. Hope your radio works out good for you. Let me know if you will need anything else.
Sincerely,

Devan Reuter

Quick Reply: Hats off to double d mods!