Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Double D Mods is the best!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 01:38 AM
Corvette_D
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Double D Mods is the best!

I just wanted to convey how happy I am thanks to Double D mods. Around December 2011 I bought a full sound system from Dennis for my 2003 Z06. The only thing I didn't buy was a head unit because I bought one before I knew about Dennis. Dennis said he'd help me install my system over the phone and via email, and he definitely kept his word.

A few months after the sale was done, I had also contacted Dennis because my radio reception was terrible. He didn't have to help me at all, but he still helped me a lot. I am very thankful for that. We never truly solved the problem at this point in time because it turned out that the amp was causing the bad reception, which leads me to the next part of my story.

Sometime in July or August, a channel blew in my Arc Audio XDI 805 amp. I emailed Dennis, and he immediately told me I could send it back in exchange for a new one, and there were no questions asked. He sent me a brand new amp, but unfortunately this one was even worse than the first one (it was the same amp but brand new). I emailed Dennis again about this one, and he offered to send me a 2nd brand new amp. He said I could get a Kenwood amp in exchange for the Arc amp this time. He sent me the Kenwood amp and paid for the return shipping on the Arc amp.

This new Kenwood amp is AMAZING, and I still can't even believe Dennis sent it to me at no extra cost. Remember, I first bought everything in December 2011, and it's now September 2012. He still helped me out even though the sale was in December 2011. My radio reception is now perfect with this new amp, so it was the arc that was causing the problems.

I am truly grateful to have Dennis to go to for all my aftermarket stereo needs. I trust him 100% and will definitely recommend him to everyone. He's definitely won my business, I can tell you that. Good customer service like this is extremely hard to come by, and I didn't expect to be treated so well. He definitely went above and beyond what you'd expect anyone to do!

Thanks Dennis, you're the best!!!
Old 09-27-2012, 02:51 PM
DocT
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the input. I'm in the market for some sound upgrades!
Old 09-27-2012, 03:33 PM
maxx2200
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 09-28-2012, 07:52 AM
0Double D Mods
Former Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 132 Likes on 101 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13

Thanks David!
I am just glad to know your issues are now solved and you can enjoy the tunes like we originally planned!
Sorry you had to go through the troubles on not one but two bad Arc Audio amps. The Kenwood replacement amp we sent you is just an awesome amp as you can see!

Thanks again for your business and let me know if I can help with anything else in the future.
Dennis
Old 09-28-2012, 09:55 PM
ch47d1sg
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Dennis is the man!
Old 10-06-2012, 09:50 AM
ZO ZICK
Team Owner

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

I totally agree! Dennis its Customer Service
Old 10-15-2012, 10:08 PM
Phat98
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Corvette_D
I am truly grateful to have Dennis to go to for all my aftermarket stereo needs. I trust him 100% and will definitely recommend him to everyone. He's definitely won my business, I can tell you that. Good customer service like this is extremely hard to come by, and I didn't expect to be treated so well. He definitely went above and beyond what you'd expect anyone to do!

People are so quick to blame, and yet almost never give credit where credit is due. It's good to hear that you were treated well and respected as a customer, and Double D responded as a responsible vendor - that's what makes him well respected in our community.

Props to you both!
Old 10-15-2012, 10:41 PM
ncvette_1FUNRIDE
Tech Contributor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 260 Likes on 221 Posts
2015 C6 of the Year Finalist

Wow, that is outstanding service from Dennis.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:09 PM
c6blkout
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I always hear nothing but positive comments about Dennis and double d mods. If something isn't right, then it's fixed. I will be in the market for a system soon, and know exactly where to go. I also appreciate all you guys for helping out , and writing these reviews it's helpful and leaves a positive impact for future customers.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:39 AM
Corvette_D
Instructor

Originally Posted by Phat98
People are so quick to blame, and yet almost never give credit where credit is due. It's good to hear that you were treated well and respected as a customer, and Double D responded as a responsible vendor - that's what makes him well respected in our community.

Props to you both!
Thanks! Also, thanks to everyone who has been reading, and I'm glad my review helped! I'm actually about to email Dennis to see if he has anything to sell me to cover my subwoofer
Old 10-16-2012, 03:45 AM
jdmvette
Night Owl for life
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,247 Likes on 1,668 Posts

Originally Posted by maxx2200

Originally Posted by ch47d1sg
Dennis is the man!
Originally Posted by ZO ZICK
I totally agree! Dennis its Customer Service
Originally Posted by ncvette_1FUNRIDE
Wow, that is outstanding service from Dennis.

Old 10-17-2012, 07:49 AM
Tone
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jdmvette

..but agree, and he also contributes/helps others on this forum with good info time and time again. btw - it seems unlikely so many Arc amps would be defective - was it just that particular model, and what did Arc have to say about it?
Old 10-17-2012, 05:55 PM
nmalik3000
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

My customer service was also outstanding from Dennis
Great forum vendor

Get notified of new replies

To Double D Mods is the best!

Quick Reply: Double D Mods is the best!