Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Newsmy NU3001 in a C4

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2016, 11:15 PM
-=Jeff=-
Race Director

Received 172 Likes on 149 Posts

so no pre-amp needed.. It was an odd issue with the tuner.. I had a bad cable for the tuner causing issues. I made a custom OTG cable I need to test, I also need to relocate the Shield until I am happy it is working good.

I pulled the Shield and Arduino out Friday to resolve some issues ( and found the bad cable)

I need to reinstall, but need to add longer wires for the relocation
Old 05-04-2017, 09:53 AM
-=Jeff=-
Race Director

Received 172 Likes on 149 Posts

I wanted to post an update to my thread..

I switched to a joying UL135 last year as I really missed a volume ****, the new unit has one, but has some other issues. I am not happy with being forced to use he Default music player by pressing the source button, there is no way that I know of to change it..

Anyway, I have begun to mess with the NU3001, since I plan on adding a MiniDSP and it has a selector and volume control, I may be going back to the NU3001. I do have a USB volume control that works well with the NU3001 so I have a couple options and might add it and try it again.

This time I will add a external switch to control the HDtuner switched power. if I power on the HU then the HDtuner is seems to be pretty stable.

I am getting spoiled with HD radio in my daily so I would like to have it in my vette if I can, I found the UL135 does not work well if at all with the HDtuner stuff I have

Quick Reply: Newsmy NU3001 in a C4