Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette

Smart Mirrors

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2017, 03:30 PM
Steven Haffley
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Smart Mirrors

The last time I posted about this it generated a lot of interest, so I finally have footage from these so you can see what they are like.

Amazon and other websites have started selling Smart Mirrors. Smart Mirrors do the following

1. Front Dash Cam, rear backup cam, both record footage when the car is on
  2. GPS Navigation
  3. Can turn screen off so it records but doesn't show you on the screen to prevent distractions
  4. Backup Camera with line
  5. If your car is hit when you're inside a store, it will turn itself on and record the card that hit you
  6. Plays music stored on the SD card on an FM radio signal so you can play it in your car with no modifications

THey cost between $50 - $200 for a good one but I don't know if I can post links here from Amazon.

Here is footage as long as the video lasts I'm sure Facebook will delete it eventually because I used "Dead Mans Curve" in it.

Facebook Post

I also make sexy AE introductions as you can see from the start, if anyone wants something identical for their corvette club/car show let me know.
Old 09-19-2017, 03:44 PM
Steven Haffley
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

That's odd, you have to let the page load for about 30 seconds before the video shows up in the above post. So if the post loads but you see no video, just wait for it!

Quick Reply: Smart Mirrors