Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Quality stereo installers

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2018, 12:18 PM
keith568
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quality stereo installers

Can anyone recommend a good trusted installer for stereo speakers/amplifier in north Jersey. I'd rather a company that has worked on high end cars/corvettes and knows their way around....

Last edited by keith568; 10-19-2018 at 12:27 PM.
Old 10-22-2018, 02:26 PM
~STOLEN~
Melting Slicks

Received 164 Likes on 136 Posts

do it yourself and dont be in a hurry man, and to be honest the "quality" of a vette interior (unless your in a c7) is more comparable to a chevy cobalt in my opinion.....you cant really mess anything up.

if you just plain not interested in doing it due to risk of damage then go ahead and pay, i understand. this forum will walk you through just about EVERYTHING in these cars, along with youtube and other posts, your covered

I went to 3 diff shops around indianapolis last weekend and they are really starting to just fall through the cracks. only 1 of them was considered anywhere in my book as professional...and i couldnt afford anything in the shop....(can, but too cheep to purhcase). Best buy actually had a better selection of equiptment than anyone, but i wouldnt let them do an install on my car.

Quick Reply: Quality stereo installers