Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Response for "Why Pyramid Amps are so cheap"

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2002, 05:00 PM
_Nomad_
Team Owner

Location: Frankenstein never scared me. Marsupials do, because they're fassst…and they DART, THAT'S crazy!
Received 39 Likes on 28 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16'-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23
-'24

Default Re: Response for "Why Pyramid Amps are so cheap" (AJC5)

Looks like someone missed the ricer forum and showed up here by mistake. What a maroon! :lol: :troll :lol:

AJC5, you don't have the sense God gave a Dung Beatle. At least a Dung Beatle knows he's shoveling a large wad of poopie.

I'm not going to waste my time itemizing and correcting the ridiculous, moronic statements you have made, there are just too many of them. I'm sure 92TripleBlack has forgotten more about car audio then you currently know. He has proven time after time that he knows what he's talking about. All you have proven is that you buy cheap equipment and try to justify with BS, insults and making a fool of yourself on a very respectable forum.

Well Mr. "Engineer" :rolleyes: It's good to see all that education hasn't gotton in the way of your ignorance. :lol: :troll

But by all means, stick around. The good folks here will be glad to teach you a few things about car audio. That's what this place is for. We'll leave it to your parents to teach you manners.

Welcome to the forum. :cheers:
Old 11-02-2002, 05:47 PM
AJC5
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Response for "Why Pyramid Amps are so cheap" (92TripleBlack)

I guess growing up with amp designers, an electrical engineer, and working in the industry disqualifies me as well.
No, it just does not help....at all. I guess by your demented reasoning that if I work with President Bush long enough, I will become the vice president
OH BROTHER.....

Oh…you misspelled “working” and “industry”

Have you had any experience in the car audio field? Audio field? Any? What other brands have you looked at? Have you taken out broken car audio components on a regular basis and found the failures? Have you taken out broken car audio components on a regular basis and found the failures? Have you installed stuff in anything besides your own or a friend's car? Have you worked with this stuff?
Idiot...moron...if you actually read my posts and comprehended the content, which I know is difficult for you since you can't spell the word "stereo", you would have seen that I worked in an audio service department. Where do you think the amplifier evaluating equipment came from?! The Enterprise? I can honestly answer YES to all of your questions.

Anyone want to trade my Nak CD, Boston Acoustics Speakers, and Soundstream amps for some Pyramid stuff? How about my Zaino for some Nu-Finish and my Michelins for some Coopers? And I've been eyeing a real gem of a car called a Gremli, Gremmill, Grendel, or something like that. Its made by AMC. Will anyone trade if I include cash?
Well at least now you are getting things that you should have. You probably don’t deserve all the other stuff. I vote that you give your stuff up to someone that is actually intelligent.

Pioneer 4400 deck, Polk audio speakers front and rear. Total cost, around $300.
Where is the amplification? What amp do you recommend for your budget system?
How much is that going to cost?

Do yourself a favor, avoid Pyramid, NuFinish, Armor-All, Cooper Tires, and Gremlins.
Sounds like you have issues. Please seek help

In conclusion, again all I see are posts of opinions, speculations and insults. When you get some concrete facts and learn how to read, come back and we will talk.
I never said that Pyramid was as good as a lot of other brands that are more expensive. How many times are you going to make me repeat myself.
Learn how to read. NOBODY ASKED FOR YOUR OPINIONS!
I was answering somebody else’s post that was archived. I have answered this, and proven my point and my knowledge. You guys have not. You have only proven your stupidity and immaturity. Triple Black, how old are you, 16 or 17? By your own admission you should be using Pyramid equipment.

Come back when you get a real brain and can use it.
Move on trolls.

Anybody with any real questions or comments can e-mail me. Obviously there are too many interfering know-it-alls on this board, that feel compelled to post to look intelligent, so as to feel better about themselves, since they are not.
:sleep:

Old 11-02-2002, 07:12 PM
ACAR
Melting Slicks

Let me see if I have this straight. If you just post an opinion and don't back it up with fact then...

Most people that post about stuff in a forum and give no explanation to their statements ALWAYS know nothing about what they are talking about.
But if you do back up your statements with fact then...

Obviously there are too many interfering know-it-alls on this board, that feel compelled to post to look intelligent, so as to feel better about themselves, since they are not.
OK I just wanted to understand the rules in troll world.
Old 11-02-2002, 09:04 PM
Dokken
Advanced

Default Re: Response for "Why Pyramid Amps are so cheap" (ACAR)

WoW it's a scorcher in here.

> I'm in the CBOA (cheap bastards of America) club. I use Cooper HPZ-760 tires....but only because they don't have 4 or 5 blimps to support. I'm not offended if people rag them cause I happen to like em and I don't race on public streets. If I did race on a closed circuit track then GSC all the way. I do burn alot of rubber though and replacement is a factor.

> I spent over 10k on my home stereo and hardly listen to it, I won't name the system cause one man's meat is another man's vegetable or something like that.

> Car environment is harsh......cold mornings hot days, theft potential, wreck the car potential etc... so I go average expense on car stuff.

> If I heard a Pyramid and I liked it, I would probably buy it. If I were a rich man I would buy nothing but the best, most overated, propaganda laden, shiney, glittering gold, bragging rights equipment that money could buy.

> So there is really no answer but I do know this, don't fall in love with electronics, they'll let you down every time.

> Finally, there is no "absolute sound" and if you want to search for it you will find me dead on the side of the road, empty wallet and all, from looking for it.

> If you like Pyramid, go buy it but don't ask people to stroke you into an orgasm about your buying it and how great a decision it was...just shut the hell up and enjoy it.

> Peace and "why can't we all just get along" ( I'd still run some folks over) :flag
Old 11-02-2002, 09:10 PM
ACAR
Melting Slicks

Default Re: Response for "Why Pyramid Amps are so cheap" (Dokken)

Yo Dokken... that is some of the funniest stuff I have read in a long time :cheers:
Old 11-02-2002, 11:01 PM
TheWacoKid
Team Owner

Cruise-In II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran
Default Re: Response for "Why Pyramid Amps are so cheap" (ACAR)

Yo Dokken... that is some of the funniest stuff I have read in a long time :cheers:
:smash:
Old 11-02-2002, 11:03 PM
92TripleBlack
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Response for "Why Pyramid Amps are so cheap" (TheWacoKid)

:smash:
#2 ;)

AJC5, Talk to the hand. Bu-bye :seeya

[Modified by 92TripleBlack, 10:05 PM 11/2/2002]
Old 11-03-2002, 12:28 AM
Conquer
Safety Car

St. Jude Contributor

AJC5, Talk to the hand. Bu-bye :seeya
Old 11-03-2002, 03:42 AM
AJC5
Pro

OH NO YOU DON'T, I am not finished with you yet!!

:D
Old 11-10-2002, 04:36 PM
kittmaster
Race Director

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Re: Response for "Why Pyramid Amps are so cheap" (TheWacoKid)

pyramid sucks........period.......Read my bio........that's all you need to know......you couldn't GIVE me a pyramid device.....the only use would be for a chock for a car. Those that are flaming really have NO IDEA what they are talking about. They sell substandard extremely overrated products and use marketing ploys with the power number based on rediculous voltage levels unchievable by most standards. End of story.
Old 11-10-2002, 11:46 PM
JoeyG
Safety Car

Received 84 Likes on 76 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran

Default Re: Response for "Why Pyramid Amps are so cheap" (kittmaster)

pyramid sucks........period.......Read my bio........that's all you need to know......you couldn't GIVE me a pyramid device.....the only use would be for a chock for a car. Those that are flaming really have NO IDEA what they are talking about. They sell substandard extremely overrated products and use marketing ploys with the power number based on rediculous voltage levels unchievable by most standards. End of story.
Dude, you've got a Knight Rider TA?
Old 11-11-2002, 09:36 AM
kittmaster
Race Director

Default Re: Response for "Why Pyramid Amps are so cheap" (JoeyG)

yes I do...........check out the website link and that is all the work I have put into it to get it where it is today........vette technology doesn't hold a candle to what is in that car for electronics, everything you saw, voice recognition/synthesis etc. are all fully functional. No, no turbo boost.....but the future is always undefined...... :D . However I love my daily driver vette and love some of the advances that are coming along.....I am slowly moving the vette into the KITT relm
Old 11-13-2002, 12:41 PM
AJC5
Pro

Geez, I thought that this was over with.

Kittmaster, if anybody should have Pyramid products in their car, it should be you, due to the fact that you have every other electronic device known to man in your car.

At first, I thought that I was looking at a poor imitation of the Battlestar Galactica, but then I realized that it was only one disturbed man's poor taste incarnate. Why on Earth did you waste your money and destroy a perfectly good automobile?! Ugghh, I mean three (I visited your website). Oh well, to each his own I guess.

Anyway, thanks for your opinion and specualtions. I won't even bother to answer the other posts that are only attacks on my person and have no relevance to Pyramid Audio products. Nobody has yet proven me wrong with actual facts and figures. Just flames.

Old 11-13-2002, 02:53 PM
GTLocke13
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, an engineer designed all components. They also designed galloping girtie, the bridge that collapsed on itself, the shuttle o rings,
Ok, this is totally off topic, and not to bust into your flame war here, but the O-rings failing on the Challenger was not a design flaw. Those o-rings were not designed to be used below 50 degrees F. The morning the Challenger was launched it was below freezing. There were icicles hanging from the bottom of the booster rockets. The engineers who dealt with those o-rings told the NASA people, "DO NOT LAUNCH THE SHUTTLE. THE O-RINGS WILL FAIL." But NASA had so much publicity over that launch that the bureaucrats in charge ignored the engineers and launched anyway. I just wanted to clear that up.

See what happens when you don't listen to the engineer? We rule the world, you just don't realize it yet.
Old 11-13-2002, 05:22 PM
92TripleBlack
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Response for "Why Pyramid Amps are so cheap" (GTLocke13)

Yes, an engineer designed all components. They also designed galloping girtie, the bridge that collapsed on itself, the shuttle o rings,

Ok, this is totally off topic, and not to bust into your flame war here, but the O-rings failing on the Challenger was not a design flaw. Those o-rings were not designed to be used below 50 degrees F. The morning the Challenger was launched it was below freezing. There were icicles hanging from the bottom of the booster rockets. The engineers who dealt with those o-rings told the NASA people, "DO NOT LAUNCH THE SHUTTLE. THE O-RINGS WILL FAIL." But NASA had so much publicity over that launch that the bureaucrats in charge ignored the engineers and launched anyway. I just wanted to clear that up.

See what happens when you don't listen to the engineer? We rule the world, you just don't realize it yet.
Very true GTLocke13. That poor guy was ruined career wise for making the right call and his superiors overruling him. Glad NASA cleared out the last vestages of go-fever with that screw-up.(Pop worked on lots of NASA projects and space related hardware like the Navistar GPS satelites. Now he's really into Ham radio as a hobby)
Old 11-13-2002, 06:19 PM
Kale
Team Owner

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

At first, I thought that I was looking at a poor imitation of the Battlestar Galactica, but then I realized that it was only one disturbed man's poor taste incarnate. Why on Earth did you waste your money and destroy a perfectly good automobile?! Ugghh, I mean three (I visited your website). Oh well, to each his own I guess.
I don't think that attitude will get you far on this forum :eek:
Old 11-13-2002, 07:15 PM
kittmaster
Race Director

AJC5....your not worth my time.......as for the car........hey dumbF***......it got me into Northeastern University for electronic engineering for my Ph.D. without ever having to sign on the dotted line....so do yourself a favor and crawl into a hole and kill yourself. Your opinions and statements are not worth the time it takes me to S***. Go be loser somewhere else.

Get notified of new replies

To Response for "Why Pyramid Amps are so cheap"

Old 11-13-2002, 10:28 PM
AJC5
Pro

AJC5....your not worth my time.......
If I was not worth your time you wouldn't have posted here in the first place.

it got me into Northeastern University for electronic engineering for my Ph.D.
Boy, Cracker Jack really offers neat and inovative stuff at the bottom of the box nowadays.

hey dumbF***......so do yourself a favor and crawl into a hole and kill yourself. Your opinions and statements are not worth the time it takes me to S***
With that kind of attitude and language, I find your profession hard to believe.
If you actually are what you say, this world really is going down the tubes. You should never be allowed to mentor a young mind with that demeanor.
I expected better from you. I was hoping you would back up your comments with facts and we could have had a logical discussion about Pyramid amps. Instead, you come on a thread that I started and post garbage, and speculation. You should be ashamed.

As for my comments on the car.....Truth hurts, don't it?

What the hell is all that stuff for anyway??!!
Could you please make a list? I am curious.

Old 11-14-2002, 01:38 AM
Conquer
Safety Car

St. Jude Contributor

Sorry, but ahhh....
Old 11-14-2002, 09:48 AM
GTLocke13
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Response for "Why Pyramid Amps are so cheap" (Conquer)

Sorry, but ahhh....
Yeah, ditto here. You have this website that has pics of everything and you talk about all the advanced electronics in the car and then you never say anything about what exactly is in it.

Quick Reply: Response for "Why Pyramid Amps are so cheap"