Notices
Autocrossing & Roadracing Classifieds Post your For Sale or Wanted Autocrossing & Roadracing parts here.

FS: 2008 Corvette Z06- Silver For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2017, 10:27 AM
Mike hoppe
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2008 Corvette Z06- Silver For Sale

Up for sale is a one-owner 2008 Corvette Z06. The car was purchased brand new in Southern California and has lived here garage kept since. I am the original owner and only driver of the car and am HDE trained (High Performance Driver). The car has averaged about 4 track days per year and was purchased with the intention of track driving.

It has about 16,000 miles on it with about 36 track visits (averaging roughly 4 per year) and averaged about 150 miles per track day totaling 5,400 track miles and the remaining were Sunday cruise type of street drives.

The windshield and paint show track use, nothing terrible but they are there. It is my goal to be as transparent as possible in an effort to not waste my time or yours. The other common track use side effect is a shrunk carpet kit surrounding the tunnel. (Picture shown) The heat from track use shrinks the carpet and it begins to shrink below the plastic center console.

I am selling as a package kit with all of my additional parts. This deal includes 2 sets of polished aluminum GM Factory Z06 rims (one has a tire with a puncture, needs to be replaces), race ramps (super light weight), brand new Whilwood brake pads (front and back), 4 exhaust extensions (for tracks with exhaust decibel level requirements), a set of CCW Black 18" (all the way around) wheels with Toyo 888's.

The car also has custom Caravaggio race seats installed a year ago. Stock seats included with deal. I can safely estimate these upgrades total in excess of $10,000

I can give you much more information via a phone call. Here is a DropBox link with more photos and a detailed video showing all of the accessories. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/itok4w50q...Z5QCjAg_a?dl=0

I have some of my receipts (Stage 4 and Whilwood receipts available)

I welcome offers and questions via phone call or text. My name is Mike and i am a serious seller looking for serious buyers. Whole kit I am asking $35,000 OBO. 714-493-8256
Attached Images           

Quick Reply: FS: 2008 Corvette Z06- Silver For Sale