Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Roach motels in Kershaw

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 11:00 PM
gmblack3
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tim, I have road with you in your Z06 and your Z28. There is no way in hell that I'm gonna ride with you in the truck.
Old 03-14-2006, 05:03 AM
varkwso
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gmblack3
Tim, I have road with you in your Z06 and your Z28. There is no way in hell that I'm gonna ride with you in the truck.
Jake rode with him in the truck he had a big stupid grin afterwards and said Tim was ....It was a sight to see a big red truck eating cobras.....
Old 03-14-2006, 08:19 AM
rbl
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Falcon
Wow! That's a change from last year, Rex. Didn't you have a bunch of issues with this group last year?
I sure did because of the races last year and folks only got a few 15 minute sessions.

But this year I think this is in the top 3 ever events. Perfect organization, on time, zero issues and everyone got along great. We all got 5 runs a day with small groups. We missed our first run Saturday because of fog but otherwise this was super.

The groups were almost perfectly matched for speed, no trains at all and everyone cooperated. Just can not say enough good things about this one.

No club will top this event and I take my hat off to them They even bought us lunch!
Old 03-14-2006, 08:25 AM
rbl
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Timz06
As usual, a part fell off my car and shut the camaro down on Sat. Sunday I took my silverado SS out on track...that was fun, was able to get through the kink at 95...John told me he has some video of the truck going through the kink on two wheels.
I'm sorry I didn't get to meet a few of you folks.

I saw that truck and it looked like it was on two around T-1 too! I recall there was a red truck there last year also.

I HATE IT when chit goes wrong with the car at the track!

Quick Reply: Roach motels in Kershaw