Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

T-1 37 For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 09:43 AM
LVKnupp
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T-1 37 For Sale

After much consideration and thought Juanita & I have decided that it is time for us to move on and call it quits with the racing. Although it was a very hard decision I think it is the right one for me now and because of this we have a very good car for sale.

For Sale 2002 ZO6

Never been crashed and will be available after the checkered flag/impound of HPT Runoffs. This car will be offered as it was in race trim and you can take it home from the track. Please be aware that I intend to have the car in a position to be tore down and that this is how you will receive it. Along with this car will be;

o 3 Sets of CCW rims with only 2 races on them new June 2007
o 2 Sets of rain rims with tires 1 new and 1 used
o Fresh before Runoffs triple adjustable Motons
o Spare used torque tube
o New for the Runoffs will be motor, trans, rear diff, clutch/flywheel new September 2007
o Tons of spares including brakes, rotors, knuckles, tie-rods, etc.
o Tires scuffed that would last an entire season around 10 sets

This car will come with enough stuff for an individual to realistically run an entire season of National other than something like a blown motor. I can assure you that this car has every latest and greatest option on it and is capable of winning any national or the Runoffs and is as good as they come. If you add up all the spares for this car there is at least $10,000.00 in extras.

$55,000.00 Firm

Contact Lance 810-923-9518

Last edited by LVKnupp; 08-29-2007 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Error

Quick Reply: T-1 37 For Sale