Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Roebling Road Double-Drivers School, Report Out

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 08:49 AM
mikahb
Vetteless
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09
Default Video is up!

The quality is kinda crappy - the optical image stabilizer on this camera is clearly overwhelmed riding with me. But, here is me tooling around behind Ed for a couple laps on Sunday practice. Enjoy! I don't remember and haven't timed them, but I think these laps are in the 1:20 range.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taE2Ui5Gl0A
Old 02-06-2008, 09:13 AM
matmic
1st Gear

Hey Mikah,

I did a search for results and found your write up...I was driving the ITS blue BMW behind you guys. I will search through my video and if I have anything good I will try to get it to you. I do have some interesting clips of our buddy in the GT-1 car... he was actually pitted between you and I...I was in the gray and black motorhome. If I am parked beside him in the future, I am going to have someone come up and put in some leyland cypress trees! I do not think that they passed him through. AtlanticRetail@aol.com
Old 02-06-2008, 10:03 AM
mikahb
Vetteless
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by matmic
Hey Mikah,

I did a search for results and found your write up...I was driving the ITS blue BMW behind you guys. I will search through my video and if I have anything good I will try to get it to you. I do have some interesting clips of our buddy in the GT-1 car... he was actually pitted between you and I...I was in the gray and black motorhome. If I am parked beside him in the future, I am going to have someone come up and put in some leyland cypress trees! I do not think that they passed him through. AtlanticRetail@aol.com
Cool! Wish I'd stopped by and said hello! Yes, the GT1 fellow was quite interesting, and the cypress trees are a great idea! The best video clip I have of that car is on Saturdays first practice start, as I wave my hand and slow down coming into the double-yellow at turn 4, there's a snort and a screech and he blasts around me on the inside, then proceeds to pass Ed (black Vette) in turn 5. Pretty funny!

Thanks for writing, and let me know if you find any cool video - PM me or email me at mikahb@vetteracer.net.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:31 AM
Racer-38
Racer

pretty smooth there Mikah!!! Nice quiet hands on the wheel.
Look forward to racing with you this season.

Quick Reply: Roebling Road Double-Drivers School, Report Out