Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone ever heard of THE SPEED GALLERY

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 11:59 AM
kowalski340
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone ever heard of THE SPEED GALLERY

Anyone ever heard of a race shop in Southern California called The Speed Gallery? I found the shop by accident and went in to inquire about a few things for the corvette (cage ect) the owner quoted me an insanely good price for a GT3 spec cage and I figured I would ask everybody here on the forum if they heard of the place. TheSpeedGallery.net Also I figured they were legit when I saw what kind of track prepped cars they had lying around the shop (Ford GT and a trillion caged newer Porsches). thanks
Old 06-12-2008, 02:05 PM
Olitho
Le Mans Master

Received 355 Likes on 222 Posts

I have heard of them before. I even ran some Porsche Owners Club STS (Short Track Series) events with the Speed Gallery sticker on my car as that was required for the series.

So yes, I agree with you, that shop seems popular with the P-car crowd in SoCal.

I have had some cage work done by Orange County Corvette in Irvine as have some of the other racers on this forum. While OCC did not build my cage, the car was originally built by Phoenix, they have done some reinforcements to it that I requested as well as modified my window net system. They have done work for other local T1 racers like Benedetti and I think Ryan0, too. You might want to check them out. The work has been good and the rates reasonable.

Oli
Old 06-12-2008, 11:24 PM
kowalski340
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks
Old 06-12-2008, 11:30 PM
heavychevy
Safety Car

Received 179 Likes on 112 Posts

Speed Gallery has a good rep with the Porsche guys.

Try 6speed for more info from people that have used them

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone ever heard of THE SPEED GALLERY

Quick Reply: Anyone ever heard of THE SPEED GALLERY