Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kobayashi to join Sauber

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 11:38 AM
clubracer6
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Kobayashi to join Sauber

http://http://www.planetf1.com/story...774953,00.html
How cool is this!?? This guy is the real deal and will out perform his teammate handily. I am very happy he finally got a ride - I really thought he would be headed back to Japan to work in his family's sushi restaurant!

PS - Is anyone else still experiencing massive slowness on this forum??
Old 12-16-2009, 12:59 PM
SIK02SS
Melting Slicks

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

link doesn't work for me, however that is great news he got a ride! He was fun to watch for the 2 races he was in and did great too
Old 12-16-2009, 01:52 PM
Lancer033
Le Mans Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Report: Kobayashi to join Sauber
Wednesday 16th December 2009

Kamui Kobayashi will race for Sauber in the 2010 season according to a report in Finnish newspaper Turun Sanomat.

The 23-year-old rookie impressed all and sundry when he turned out for Toyota in the final two races of the 2009 season, having replaced an injured Timo Glock.

It is believed that if Toyota had remained in the sport that Kobayashi would have signed on with the Japanese squad, but the manufacturer's withdrawal left the youngster without a seat.

However, latest reports indicate that Kobayashi will join Sauber but that his position will not be officially confirmed until the Swiss team have decided on his team-mate.
he'll be fun to watch

Get notified of new replies

To Kobayashi to join Sauber

Quick Reply: Kobayashi to join Sauber