Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Some video of my driving at Infineon / Sears Point

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 10:53 PM
DarkMastyr
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Some video of my driving at Infineon / Sears Point

I posted this over in the Norcal section, but figured some of you RR folks might be bored enough to watch this as well

It rained for most of the day, but cleared up for a couple sessions. This was during one of them. I'm still driving a bit conservatively, not wanting to repeat the same encounters with the walls that some drivers had earlier in the day.

Old 02-08-2010, 11:37 PM
flink
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was me at 2:22. You could've waved!

It was appallingly, diabolically slippery when it rained - I still haven't recovered.

Have a close-up:

(taken with a nexus 1 cellphone - not bad!)
Old 02-08-2010, 11:46 PM
DarkMastyr
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oh really?!? Didn't know you were there that day! I definitely would have stopped by and said hello. And yes I do have to do a better job at waving when passing.

The rain was definitely very nasty. I highly commend GM engineers for designing a good AH system for saving amateurs like me from having unfortunate incidents with the wall. Nothing like pulling a slight drift coming out of 8A to get the blood boiling!

Get notified of new replies

To Some video of my driving at Infineon / Sears Point

Quick Reply: Some video of my driving at Infineon / Sears Point