Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Setrab Coolers

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 05:05 PM
ktoonsez
Drifting

Received 101 Likes on 70 Posts

Default Setrab Coolers

Going to buy a Setrab cooler for my '08 vette for engine oil (maybe 2nd for tranny too) and was wondering what model you guys out there have been using that will fit on a C6 up front. Also if someone has found another place feel free to chime in.

I did find this link but it was installed on a C5 and not sure it will work out size/clearance wise on a C6.
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/auto...eeding-c5.html

Thanks
Ken
Old 11-16-2010, 09:50 AM
ktoonsez
Drifting

Received 101 Likes on 70 Posts

ttt
Old 11-16-2010, 12:41 PM
kmagvette
Burning Brakes

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by ktoonsez
Going to buy a Setrab cooler for my '08 vette for engine oil (maybe 2nd for tranny too) and was wondering what model you guys out there have been using that will fit on a C6 up front. Also if someone has found another place feel free to chime in.

I did find this link but it was installed on a C5 and not sure it will work out size/clearance wise on a C6.
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/auto...eeding-c5.html

Thanks
Ken
As big as you can fit. Call Randy at DRM and he can hook you up. Mine is in a C5. I always have oil temps substantially lower than folks I am dusting on the track...had to throw that last part in so you didn't think I only run at cool down lap speed

Get notified of new replies

To Setrab Coolers

Quick Reply: Setrab Coolers