Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Road America track day in May

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2013, 12:34 PM
tomiboy
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Default Road America track day in May

LAPS INC. has a secured Saturday May 11th, 2013 @ Road America. We are trying to make this event happen but we will need 60 registrations by April 1st.
To help us achieve our goal by April 1st we are offering the event for $250.00 to the first 60 participants registered! You can help us by sharing this with all of your track friends, as well as facebook, and other social media pages/forums. Please sign up here and mail a check asap! If we do not achieve our goal of 60 participant by 4-1-13 all checks will be returned to the participants and the event will be canceled. Please call or email with questions at anytime.

Sign up link:http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...AAF6-74B1-AEEF 0997A98F7D64#.UT_gU9HwLdA
Old 03-25-2013, 04:37 PM
trapp
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tomiboy
LAPS INC. has a secured Saturday May 11th, 2013 @ Road America. We are trying to make this event happen but we will need 60 registrations by April 1st.
To help us achieve our goal by April 1st we are offering the event for $250.00 to the first 60 participants registered! You can help us by sharing this with all of your track friends, as well as facebook, and other social media pages/forums. Please sign up here and mail a check asap! If we do not achieve our goal of 60 participant by 4-1-13 all checks will be returned to the participants and the event will be canceled. Please call or email with questions at anytime.

Sign up link:http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...AAF6-74B1-AEEF 0997A98F7D64#.UT_gU9HwLdA
Great group to run with and a great track!!!
Old 03-26-2013, 03:58 PM
drysump
3rd Gear

Default Event update

For those of you thinking about doing this event. It looks like the event is happening. I read this on another site and thought I'd share!

"I registered almost 2 weeks ago as soon as I heard of the event. It's friendly environment with great instructors, and a ton of track time. I just checked in with them again to see how it was going, and it looks like the event will happen. It looks like they're at 42 registered and they have another 12 that have confirmed that thy're going to register this week (So they say). That puts them at 54. They also said early registration pricing ends when they hit 60 registered."
Old 03-30-2013, 10:58 AM
drysump
3rd Gear

Default RA 5-11-13 track Event update!

I just received this from the host of the event and I thought I'd share it here.

"RA 5-11-13 it's on! Sign up now!

ROAD AMERICA on 5-11-13 is a go!!! SIGN UP ASAP!

We've surpassed 60 registrants and the event is a go! For those of you that signed up early. Thank you very much. You are the ones that made the event happen, and we could not have done it without you! Please make sure that you send in your checks ASAP. I will be depositing them this week.

You can still help us by sharing this event with all of your track friends, as well as facebook, and other social media pages/forums. Please sign up here and mail a check asap! Please call or email with questions at anytime.

Event sign up link:

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...4#.UT_gU9HwLdA (https://www.motorsportreg.com/index....4#.UVXaCqvwLdA) "

Get notified of new replies

To Road America track day in May

Quick Reply: Road America track day in May