Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB A 5 or 6 point harness and hardware

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2013, 07:29 PM
steven31371
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WTB A 5 or 6 point harness and hardware

Am looking for a decent five point harness, I already have a roll bar but also need whatever other mounting hardware I may need, like the floor mounts etc...will buy separately too

Thanks in advance
Old 05-18-2013, 11:04 PM
Bill Dearborn
Tech Contributor

Received 8,930 Likes on 5,334 Posts

Why not just buy new? Schroth Clubman is a great belt system for a reasonable price, GForce belts cost less and aren't bad. If you buy new you know the belt hasn't been stressed from an impact, hasn't lost strength due to sun exposure and hasn't been mechanically damaged. Plus you know it is good for another 2 to 5 years depending on whether it is SFI or FIA rated.

Bill
Old 05-19-2013, 04:38 PM
steven31371
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bill Dearborn
Why not just buy new? Schroth Clubman is a great belt system for a reasonable price, GForce belts cost less and aren't bad. If you buy new you know the belt hasn't been stressed from an impact, hasn't lost strength due to sun exposure and hasn't been mechanically damaged. Plus you know it is good for another 2 to 5 years depending on whether it is SFI or FIA rated.

Bill
Good points....and agreed

Was just looking for a second set for the rare occasions that I have a passenger....but for $150 there is no reason to not buy a new one ;-)
Old 05-20-2013, 08:01 AM
taken19
Track Junky

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts
Tech Contributor

I think I have a bunch of snap in clips if you need them. Just cover shipping and they are yours. I will dig through my "box 'o crap" to see if I can find them today.

Sean

Get notified of new replies

To WTB A 5 or 6 point harness and hardware

Quick Reply: WTB A 5 or 6 point harness and hardware