Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VBP Sway Bars

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2014, 12:43 PM
masti04
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Default VBP Sway Bars

I have an 01Z and am looking to tighten up the handling for HPD events this year. Currently, the suspension is stock, but I am interested in minimizing the body roll and decreasing some high speed instability.

Does anyone have experience with the Vette Brake Products 1-3/8" front and 1" rear sway bars? They are comparable diameters to the JOC and Pfadt light rate sways, but less than 1/2 the price. Just wondering if they are worth it??

FYI, I do run 18" 295 front and 315 rear R888's for both track and autox.

Please advise.
Matt
Old 02-24-2014, 01:26 PM
rustyguns
Le Mans Master

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by masti04
I have an 01Z and am looking to tighten up the handling for HPD events this year. Currently, the suspension is stock, but I am interested in minimizing the body roll and decreasing some high speed instability.

Does anyone have experience with the Vette Brake Products 1-3/8" front and 1" rear sway bars? They are comparable diameters to the JOC and Pfadt light rate sways, but less than 1/2 the price. Just wondering if they are worth it??

FYI, I do run 18" 295 front and 315 rear R888's for both track and autox.

Please advise.
Matt
very similar. perfect for hpde! great price performance bang for the buck! !!!!!!!!
Old 02-24-2014, 06:01 PM
Black89Z51
Suckin' gas, haulin' ass.
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I am using them on my C4. They do a fantastic job.

Get notified of new replies

To VBP Sway Bars

Quick Reply: VBP Sway Bars