Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB C5Z wheels soon

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2015, 05:02 PM
V3tt3l
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB C5Z wheels soon

Hi all,

I'm looking for a set of OEM C5Z rims to buy as soon as possible. I'm not particular on condition - as long as they're structurally fine, I could care less about cosmetic issues.

I've scoured craigslist and ebay, and thought I was picking a set up tomorrow until the seller told me he sold them to someone else (wtf).

Thanks!
Old 01-31-2015, 12:21 PM
Cyclonite
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by V3tt3l
Hi all,

I'm looking for a set of OEM C5Z rims to buy as soon as possible. I'm not particular on condition - as long as they're structurally fine, I could care less about cosmetic issues.

I've scoured craigslist and ebay, and thought I was picking a set up tomorrow until the seller told me he sold them to someone else (wtf).

Thanks!
PM Sent
Old 02-01-2015, 08:38 AM
tmtraylor
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Default C5Z Fronts (Speedline)

Originally Posted by V3tt3l
Hi all,

Thanks!
I have two "track ready" fronts 17x9.5 if you need those. They have been blasted ...$200+shipping (from 30092). PM if interested and want photos.

Good luck!

Tim

Get notified of new replies

To WTB C5Z wheels soon

Quick Reply: WTB C5Z wheels soon