Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

North East HPDE Experience Drivers check this out!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2016, 08:57 PM
gtoroadracer
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default North East HPDE Experience Drivers check this out!!

Just wanted to pass along a really cool track day / HPDE group called Track Time 4 Cars. They run events at New Jersey Motorsports on the Lightning and Thunderbolt course, Lime Rock Park and Summit Point. The events are designed for experienced drivers only, you get a great amount of track time, the events are some of the cheaper ones I have seen and they even offer insurance in case the event rains out so you get most of your money back. I have been running track events for 25 years and I have seen some track days where they put in drivers in the experience group that should not be there. With track time 4 Cars I could honestly say this has been the safest group I have ever run with. All the drivers know what they are doing and it shows. Check out the website, there are 3 more track days left at New Jersey Motorsports on the Thunderbolt course in October. http://tracktime4cars.com/event_schedule.php

Here are a couple photos at the Thunderbolt course in July

Old 10-04-2016, 09:14 PM
MX621
Burning Brakes

Received 52 Likes on 36 Posts

I have done 2 events at thunderbolt with moe and Tt4c. Lots of track time! But Deff not for a novice. Prolly signing up for oct 30th.

Quick Reply: North East HPDE Experience Drivers check this out!!