Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Road Atlanta on PS4?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2019, 10:00 AM
msdunkel
Racer

Received 153 Likes on 90 Posts
Default Road Atlanta on PS4?

Just curious if anybody has found a game on the PS4 with Road Atlanta? I see it's on Forza 7 for the XBox One and if necessary I guess I can go buy another system but since I've already got the PS4 I was hoping there was a good title with my local track. Gran Tourismo seems to be the PS4 flagship racing game and no RA there. While on this topic, does anybody have a full seat, wheel, and pedals setup that they find useful as a simulator to at least learn the track layout of where they drive?

Last edited by msdunkel; 12-30-2019 at 10:01 AM.
Old 12-30-2019, 10:10 AM
vader86
Team Owner

Received 1,413 Likes on 1,025 Posts
C7 of the Year - Unmodified Finalist 2021
C4 of Year Finalist (performance mods) 2019

Definitely not on Gran Turismo, but I wish it was. They just added back Laguna Seca though, but its never been in any GT game that I can remember anyway, so I doubt it ever will be in GT Sport. I know its not in Project Cars 1, and I haven't played PCars 2 enough yet but I'm sure its not in there either.

Old 04-07-2020, 02:18 PM
Hitman227
Melting Slicks

Received 394 Likes on 347 Posts

I think it's in GT-R Evolution on the PC, it is on mine at least, I don't remember if it came stock, or I added it as an aftermarket mod (there are a ton of tracks for this game I have 'uploaded', inc the 'Ring')..

It would be cool if it was on the latest version of Gran Turismo, Spec II, where they include the top 10 performing cars from GT Championships, and 2.5 mil credits, right off the bat.

As far as wheel / pedal combos, check CNET for reviews - good plan to get an idea of how the different setups perform, on different platforms. Personally I ran a Logitech Wingman Formula Force on the PC, however I believe was also compatible with PS4 (many are).
Old 04-07-2020, 03:37 PM
twstdmc
Intermediate

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

I play GT Sport on PS4. I have a Playseat Evolution I think and G29 steering wheel, pedals, and shifter. Its pretty much an entry level setup, but it works well and its fun. Especially when it looks like actual track events are going to be sparse at least for the first half of the year.
Old 10-15-2020, 03:05 PM
TurnerPie
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pretty interesting, to be honest I have no idea which game can contain it besides Forza Horizon. But I will be very glad if we find here someone which can offer us this information. Also, I am very interested to meet someone who is collecting and playing retro games because I am keened on this thing. I am not a veteran, I began to do this recently and my favourite game became Fossil Fighters for now. Anyways, if there is someone who know a lot of interesting classic games, suggest me something please.

Last edited by TurnerPie; 10-19-2020 at 03:52 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Road Atlanta on PS4?

Quick Reply: Road Atlanta on PS4?