Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

Where should this be posted??

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 09:07 PM
bubbabee
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Where should this be posted??

I need advice as to where to post some "original" 1962 documentaion, which includes the "original window sticker", and original bill of sale from Tom's Chev. in Wheaton, Md. at the time. An original 62' Hot Rod Maganzine with the 62 Corvette road test in it.

Also, a "mint" Corvette Club of America grill badge in chrome with vivid colors on it.

And a home-made video from 75-80 Dragway in Urbana, Md. when the Corvette Club of America used the track for drag racing one afternoon. Amazing, footage of the club Corvettes probably taken in 1965 "duking it out".

My 70 year old brother is moving to Fla. and asked me if I wanted the items. It would be nice to locate the owner of this 62' if possible, but how is that done? If that can't be done then where should these items be posted for sale? Thanks for advice.
Old 10-12-2006, 06:05 PM
Taxin
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

post in the c-2 section general and if for sale the c-2 for sale section hope this helps

Quick Reply: Where should this be posted??