Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

63 swc for sale, blue on blue

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2016, 06:52 PM
0Northern Corvette
Former Vendor

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
Default 63 swc for sale, blue on blue

Selling a 1963 split window corvette, blue on blue. Has high horse tach, so I believe it was a high horse car originally, engine in it is a 64 block out of another corvette with vin and suffix from the 64 still on block, with automatic trans. Has original Kelsey Hayes GM knockoffs, NOT reproductions. Frame and birdcage are super nice, no issues. Engine runs great, no issues with engine or trans at all. Body is in excellent condition, I see no signs or any damage or accidents, wheel well lips look original and haven't been messed with or repaired. Paint is maybe an 8 or so out of 10, shines really nice, has one small crack in paint on hood stinger crease, and one near rear window. Hard to get them to show in pic because its only in paint, doesn't stand out. Otherwise rest of paint is excellent. Interior is nice, someone recovered dash pads a long time ago, rest of interior looks to be original. Has crack in steering wheel but I have a new one that goes with car. I drove this car all summer, and it is ready for the road. Please email or PM any questions, serious buyers only. Asking $85,000usd or best offer. Will drop price $5000 if you don't want the knockoffs. May consider partial trades for other corvettes.
Attached Images           

Last edited by Northern Corvette; 11-30-2016 at 07:01 PM.
Old 11-30-2016, 10:53 PM
FX VETTE
Team Owner

Received 1,679 Likes on 1,182 Posts
Winner 2020 C7 of the Year - Modified

Great looking SWC, GLWS!
Old 12-01-2016, 07:33 AM
VITIV Coupe
Burning Brakes

Received 151 Likes on 92 Posts

Can you post a few more pictures of the engine bay and the engine stamp pad please. Does it have the original carburetor and what kind is it.
Thank you.
Old 12-01-2016, 11:45 PM
0Northern Corvette
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by VITIV Coupe
Can you post a few more pictures of the engine bay and the engine stamp pad please. Does it have the original carburetor and what kind is it.
Thank you.
yes I will grab some for you
Old 12-03-2016, 01:50 PM
0Northern Corvette
Former Vendor

Thank you.
Stamp pad
Attached Images  
Old 12-03-2016, 01:52 PM
0Northern Corvette
Former Vendor

Thank you.

Carb
Attached Images  
Old 01-31-2017, 09:03 PM
73bbrag
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default input

I would just like to say as someone who has owned over 25 Corvettes over the years that I have personally seen this 63 Split window and based on the seller's description he is underselling its condition in my opinion - in short -its better than described
Old 01-31-2017, 09:38 PM
0Northern Corvette
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 73bbrag
I would just like to say as someone who has owned over 25 Corvettes over the years that I have personally seen this 63 Split window and based on the seller's description he is underselling its condition in my opinion - in short -its better than described
Thanks 73, appreciate it. Did you see the car at my place, or did you know the old owner?
Old 01-31-2017, 10:08 PM
73bbrag
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Northern Corvette
Thanks 73, appreciate it. Did you see the car at my place, or did you know the old owner?
Actually you drove past my place this past summer when I was kicking a soccer ball with my son and you stopped - I took a couple photos - I've owned several midyears , never a 63 though

Get notified of new replies

To 63 swc for sale, blue on blue

Quick Reply: 63 swc for sale, blue on blue